Oriflame Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oriflame Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2017

2.5

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oriflame (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Process had couple stages and built involvement. Very nice recruiting staff. Everyone was well prepared for the interview - the HR, the Coordinator, and the Senior Manager.
    The whole thing took 3 separate days, and I was contacted by phone several times to arrange for the interview and discuss the terms.

Interview Questions

• I was being asked about my personal experience and interests. There were no specifics, but Excel and PPT(!) skills were tested and mandatory.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oriflame (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was a one to one interview process of selection taken by the SCM. It was had questions related to Family and Education Background.It was a friendly stress free Interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oriflame (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2015.

Interview

There is an interview with HR and interview with your manager. In some cases you might be asked to solve a case (which might be rather difficult concerning your future work direction). It can be a case from MBA programme problem book.

Interview Questions

• General question about background and some specific in terms of your future work   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oriflame in May 2015.

Interview

The interview started well, I was asked about my skills and what I am familiar with, such as different operating systems, what sort of knowledge with different types of softwares. I felt it was a misleading interview because I was told about eg. 5 tasks when the job had 10+ tasks and based on these tasks I was required to decide on the salary.

Interview Questions

• What sort of skills can you bring that will hep our organization?   Answer Question

Training and Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oriflame (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 Stage process - Interview with headhunter- UK 2 full days of Interviews and psychometric assessments. First day assessments and the second day met all senior management each for approx 45 -60 minute interview. It was a very tough interview process some had structured questions some more informal conversations. This was then followed by an interview with MD.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through the Headhunter and they negotiated on my behalf

Sales Interview

Interview

1. Online Application Process
    2. Phone Interview
    3. Interview with Higher Management
    4. Lunch with future colleagues

All of the people I interviewed with were kind, and open to hearing about my experiences. The company really looks for good college recruits from California schools for their internship program.

Designer, South Asia Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oriflame (Bangkok (Thailand)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview wasn't as difficult as expected. It was quite laid back and the process was slow. It was a 4 step process, portfolio, Skype call, creative test and personal interview. The process and evaluation being slow, took few days. The deal being if selected, one had to move to Bangkok.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oriflame in September 2013.

Interview

Skill Based and Interest in selling beauty products . Are you a make up person and do you know that you can make money by referring a friend and growing your network?

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in Networking as the business grows entirely on network marketing ?   Answer Question

SC Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oriflame (Amritsar (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Get to work with such helpful staff.Opportunities to earn while sitting at home ,on your own timings.

Interview Questions

I wanted to be loyal towards my company.

Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bray, Co. Wicklow (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oriflame (Bray, Co. Wicklow (Ireland)) in March 2013.

Interview

I had 3 skype interviews and 1 by phone. Panel interview was simple, although it took 3 months until I got final decision, the management was following up about the status and always confirmed. Positive attitudes and pleasant atmosphere.