Orlando Sentinel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orlando Sentinel Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orlando Sentinel.

Interview

Three steps. Contacted by HR and had a short preliminary phone interview with basic questions. Met with HR in person and talked about job history and what I could bring to the table. Met with department manager and sales reps and basically talked about myself and answered their questions related to my skills and the job description.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a Manager's decision and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Interviewed with two recruiters in the same day and got an offer for a different position. Was interviewing for a marketing role and was offered event management. The interviewers were very kind and conversational.

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process was good except for that they failed to add that we would be handling Support for their Tribune Media/Newspaper Editorial proprietary software about 80% of time and that there is very little actual Desktop/OS, Mac OS Network and Hardware Troubleshooting.

Interview Questions

• None that I can think of. They ask general background questions and not really about Software/Hardware, you might want to focus and expect Microsoft Outlook-Exchange questions if anything although I was not asked about any scenarios or Mic Exchange specific questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Advertising Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I was contacted by the recruited within 3 days of applying. She asked me pre-screening questions. She was friendly; conversational.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

It went well. Lasted over two houses.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Sentinel in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the human resource manager, the sales manager, and the staff. Very thorough interview process that took about two weeks from my initial resume submission. Everyone there is really nice and the staff that I met with have been there forever. The condition of the office was a little scary and seemed old and dirty, which was a bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What would you perceive as your greatest sales accomplishment?   Answer Question