Oroton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oroton

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oroton

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oroton (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Christmas casual group interview in city after applying online. Group tasks in tables including describing items such as their bags or scarves. Was quite entertaining. Solved a scenario problem in our table group.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you found difficult in your previous job and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Boutique Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oroton (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

A 30 minutes phone screening, followed by a face-to-Face interview with the State Manager day’s later, and offered the job and a contract the following morning.
    Everybody I spoke to was professional and friendly.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oroton (Adelaide (Australia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Just a once off interview at a cafe. Was very relaxed and easy as long as you know what you're talking about! Managers who interview are lovely as well

Interview Questions

• What brands inspire you?
      What do you consider good customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview with Store Manager

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the most (and least) valuable qualities a Store Manager can possess?   Answer Question

Offered other job in interim

2IC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oroton (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2013.

Interview

You will get a phone interview and if you are successful then you get a second interview with the regional manager and store manager in person. Then usually you should hear from them in a few days if you get the job.

Xmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oroton (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

Handed in resume to the store manager and got a call the next day from the assistant store manager and did a short interview on the phone then got asked to come in for an interview with the assistant store manager a few days later for a more formal interview

Interview Questions

• What skills can you carry from your previous to this one?   Answer Question