Orthofix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.7

HRIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orthofix (Lewisville, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 separate panels for this position. Somewhat relaxed environment and not too difficult of questions. Each panel had questions that pertained to experience and what value I could bring to the organization. Met first with Benefits/Payroll team, then the IT team and finally met with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Workday software and integrations?   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orthofix (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call within an hour. The recruiter said I would be perfect for the role and that they need someone to start soon and that she would get my resume to the hiring manager ASAP to set up a follow up interview, I said great I look forward it. Over a week goes by and I followed up via email to check the status of the position and to reinforce my interest. The recruiter never returned my follow up email, in my opinion she was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• why leave what im currently doing?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orthofix (Lewisville, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

As from my experience, the interview process is generally straight forward. They seek to find specific details of how your past experience applies to the department of interest. Communication skills are highly valued and a personal history in the Biotech Industry will greatly benefit you.

Interview Questions

• You are asked to carry out an investigation on an existing product that poses various concerns. You haven't fully formulated a testing procedure that would confirm the products safety in the field, but during preliminary testing you find a few significant specification failures. Do you record these results for the FDA to review or do you leave them out because of their negative connotation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is very little negotiation about compensation, but scheduling and start/stop dates tend to be fairly flexible. The company treats their interns very well and seeks to act in their interest. It is the company's end goal to hire their interns.

Commercial Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orthofix (Lewisville, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Friendly. Good explanation of duties. Interviewer spoke a lot about the company, job description and dayto day duties of the job. Second interview was more in depth and asked detailed and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you stay organized.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basically asked what I wanted and then told me the rate.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Orthofix (Dallas, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview and hiring process took about five weeks. Consisted of an initial phone screen, an interview with the head of the department, then a second interview with the department director. Everyone was very friendly, the environment was comfortable and as I expected. Received very good information regarding the nature of the job and its responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• The question I did not expect but I thought was a great one: name three things on your resume that you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as I was aware of the salary expectations.

Insurance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Orthofix (Lewisville, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES! They make it sound so wonderful, and it is absolutely HORRIBLE! They leave out alot, and sugar coat everything else! They mislead you terribly! What they tell you, you will be doing, you do not end up doing at all!

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a supervisor!?!?!?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orthofix (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

Initially Human Resources contacted me via email and voice mail after reviewing my resume posted online to set up a time to talk about available positions. A screening phone interview was conducted with Human Resources to get a general idea of my background.
    A phone interview with the hiring manager to be familiar with my past experience and knowledge.
    A site interview with multiple multi-level managers and senior engineers, each 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• In you last position, did you feel you learned everything you could?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I could not negotiate the starting salary.

Design Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orthofix (Lewisville, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Excellent! It might take about a week longer to hear back than quoted, but they are very friendly and it is a great environment from the onset.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience with Geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair, within a couple of days. Based heavily on your written credentials, but also very competitive with other similar positions in the field.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orthofix (Lewisville, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I talked first with someone from the HR Office on the phone and later I got an 1:1 interview. The interview was just 30min long. The Supervisor asked me some case study question about what would I do in certain difficult situation....
    Overall it was an interesting experience but I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you have a client who wants his order immediately but you don't have enough in stock and you have to wait until you get new delivered.   Answer Question

Insarance Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orthofix (McKinney, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Polite, just basic knowledge questions, best dress preferred, tour of the company, was polite and well meaning - I'm just filling this in to make my requirement - The tour of the facility included a glance at the cubicle space, manufacturing area, break room, mail room, office spaces

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work after hours if required. This seemed like a question that was not necessary.   1 Answer