Oscar de la Renta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.1

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

very informal. Very conversational. They asked me about my previous experiences and why I want the company and the position. She was very nice but I did not get an offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY).

Interview

I went on one interview (that i thought didn't go so well) and I received an offer a week later . the interview was straight forward and short although it didn't seem to be the most friendly work environment, nice office space though. check in was sort of confusing.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email and then did a 45 min phone screen. The call seemed to go well to the point I was asked to provide my availability for an in-person interview the next week. I sent in my dates, and followed up twice and did not hear back. I was very surprised at the lack of professionalism. As a candidate, all we ask is to hear back. Not getting the courtesy of a reply makes me realize this is not a company I would want to work for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a one-on-one chat with my employer; basic questions about what are my strengths, weaknesses and particular skills for the job. When I explained that I didn't know certain things, I was reassured they would teach me.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Very brief and quick. Went over my experience and resume, the lady was extremely friendly and then told me I was hired and able to work as long as I could get school credit.

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to email the PR assistant multiple times before getting a response. Once I scheduled my interview it was very easy. I was recommended by a friend. The interview was short and sweet.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I had only the phone interview with the head of the department. She asked for my schedule such as when I could start my internship and how many months I could work for them. The interview was very easy, no technical questions. People are very nice. Just be yourself and keep the passion for the industry. As long as you have a reasonable GPA, you can make it.

Interview Questions

• when can I start my internship? how many months can I work for them? The interview was very easy, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Fashion PR Interview

Application

Interview

My interview was pretty simple and easy. It was a one-day informal chat with a member of the PR team. She was lovely and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. She was honesty about availability of the position however I wish she would have let me know that the job would be much more stressful than she let on.

Interview Questions

• General questions about yourself, what your goals are and how you can be of assistance to the company.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Had phone screening and then was invited for interview within few days of that. People were extremely nice and made you comfortable during the interview. Questions were not challenging. Mostly behavioral and a few technical/ job related questions were asked.

International Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

They responded to my email relatively quickly, and I came in to the city for a one quick interview. they responded to me within the next week.I was a little nervous going in to the interview but everything went well.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, tell us about yourself.. etc. Normal interview questions   Answer Question