Oscar de la Renta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oscar de la Renta

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a one-on-one chat with my employer; basic questions about what are my strengths, weaknesses and particular skills for the job. When I explained that I didn't know certain things, I was reassured they would teach me.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Very brief and quick. Went over my experience and resume, the lady was extremely friendly and then told me I was hired and able to work as long as I could get school credit.

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to email the PR assistant multiple times before getting a response. Once I scheduled my interview it was very easy. I was recommended by a friend. The interview was short and sweet.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I had only the phone interview with the head of the department. She asked for my schedule such as when I could start my internship and how many months I could work for them. The interview was very easy, no technical questions. People are very nice. Just be yourself and keep the passion for the industry. As long as you have a reasonable GPA, you can make it.

Interview Questions

• when can I start my internship? how many months can I work for them? The interview was very easy, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Fashion PR Interview

Application

Interview

My interview was pretty simple and easy. It was a one-day informal chat with a member of the PR team. She was lovely and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. She was honesty about availability of the position however I wish she would have let me know that the job would be much more stressful than she let on.

Interview Questions

• General questions about yourself, what your goals are and how you can be of assistance to the company.   1 Answer

International Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

They responded to my email relatively quickly, and I came in to the city for a one quick interview. they responded to me within the next week.I was a little nervous going in to the interview but everything went well.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, tell us about yourself.. etc. Normal interview questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

simple , straight forward

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was very informal (interviewed in the reception area). Interviewer talked mostly about the position and what I would be required to do. Asked about my major and available schedule. Was offered position right there and given a start date

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This position was unpaid and they require that you come in 2 days a week, but they are very flexible if you can't come in some days

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta.

Interview

Quick and Easy Interview with my direct supervisor. No contact with HR at any point. Disorganized.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oscar de la Renta in January 2013.

Interview

It was very easy. Within one day of interviewing that lasted less than 15 minutes. Got an answer back within a week. It can either be on the phone or in person. Some questions and points we went over were: Tell me about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, working for a fashion company is not as glamorous as it looks, etc.

It was very easy to get the job. You don't need a lot of experience. They just need interns to do all the miscellaneous things they aren't able to do.