Otak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Senior Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Otak (Portland, OR) in October 2014.

Interview

The firm's recruiter contacted me, and was very persuasive in getting me to consider employment with their firm. I had a few follow-up communications with the recruiter, but the CFO was in a real hurry to hire the first warm body to fill the role.

Architecture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Otak (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Set a day for a 1:1 interview, I was prepared had a copy of my resume and Portfolio and I was confident that my skills make me eligible for the position, but because i get nervous in interviews I guess others more advantage.

Wetland Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Otak.

Interview

I felt the interview itself went quite well. It was more conversational than a question by question blow of qualifications and skill assessment. The interview process itself was acceptable but communication after the fact was not that great. It took about six weeks to hear back and it was really just a form letter saying that they had chosen another candidate. I don't think I've ever gone to an interview where the hiring official did not personally call or have some sort of feedback to offer. I have heard several good things about working for Otak so it's too bad that the communication was so poor during this process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all really. The interview was very conversational and more about my background and how it aligned with the desired position skill set.   Answer Question

Civil Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Superior, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Otak (Superior, CO) in July 2018.

Interview

Straightforward interview process with no trick questions. If you are qualified to do the work and have adequate experience you are ready for the interview. IF you are selected for the position the hiring process is fast and easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your story since you graduated college.   1 Answer

HR Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Otak (Portland, OR) in December 2018.

Interview

The conversation was expected to be a basic phone screen. But the introductory recruiter interview was intense - less them telling me about OTAK, more pushing questions like a direct interview - not inviting and very direct. Was difficult to understand the culture without feeling like I was asking basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have been engaged in driving change in a resistant environment, how did you build trust?   Answer Question