Oticon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oticon Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

1.8

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oticon.

Interview

They sat me down at the desk and asked me many questions about myself and answered many questions about the company. I wore a suit they wore khakis, I brought my resume it was a very easy, relaxed chat and we got along great.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Inerview with Regional Manager, interview with VP of sales

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotions

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oticon (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got an email after my application asking me to come onsite for an F2F. I talked with the line manager and HR. Both were very positive during the meeting. After a week, I got an email asking for a second interview. This time an R&D Project Manager was supposed to join for a short time who would be my interface into the cross functional technical team. I also got another email asking me if I am interested in another Architect position within R&D (which I had clearly declined in the first interview). Still, they wanted me to talk about it which I agreed to. In the meantime, a personality test was also taken by me online.

The 2nd interview started very positively. Then can this R&D PM who I think took it personally that I rejected his offers (actually 2 positions) and was sticking to the Product Mgmt position. He then took most of the time out of those 60 minutes and made random statements on whether I would be fit for that job or not since I am technically very capable. I also think that his wife was applying for the same position (since he mentioned it) and me being offered positions in R&D was an arrangement with HR (probably). The HR also shared the results of the personality tests that I had taken online.

Later I got a call from the HR saying that they promoted somebody internally even though I was the strongest candidate. Overall, the interview process was OK, nothing to complain about. My only complaint is that sometime between the 1st and the 2nd interview, they thought that my profile was interesting for R&D and wanted me to take it. This I had already declined in the 1st interview so was a bit strange that they pursued it in the 2nd interview.

I am also not happy that the R&D PM wasted around 45 minutes out of the 60-minute session even though the R&D positions were declined. So basically I was not able to talk to the line or the HR in the 2nd round.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oticon (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through website, contacted through phone. Had my first interview where we would speak Danish for the first part and then switch over to English for the second part. Relaxed and friendly. No tests or anything.

Interview Questions

I had another job offer.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oticon (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

firstly they take telephonic interview for twenty minutes then call for written interview and give me twenty question to solve related to IQ Question then take personal interview in which they ask tell me something about yourself as first question.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oticon (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial review over the phone, than a face to face with the HR manager, followed up with an interview with the potential manager. After the final interview I was contacted to provide the current employer as a reference, which I declined without a conditional offer at least. Never heard from them back.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Oticon in January 2012.

Interview

Basic, questions sur mon cv et mon expérience, entretien téléphonique puis en face à face avec la rh et le directeur, puis deuxième rendez vous avec les managers. Basic, questions sur mon cv et mon expérience, entretien téléphonique puis en face à face avec la rh et le directeur, puis deuxième rendez vous avec les managers

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous, vos expériences, pourquoi l'entreprise   Answer Question