Outpost Natural Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Outpost Natural Foods

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Outpost Natural Foods (Wauwatosa, WI).

Interview

First, you have a brief phone screening with an HR person. He forwards your application and his notes to the manager at the store you are applying for and they will call you to schedule an interview. The in-person interview is a set of form questions, pretty standard stuff. But they are more focused on your commitment to the company mission (sustainability, local food, natural living etc) than your experience. If you are passionate about what they are passionate about and have a good personality, it is a good opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about what your idea of a good employee is, what motivates you to do good work, etc. Also a few scenario questions, like how you would handle a disgruntled customer etc.   Answer Question

Meat Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outpost Natural Foods (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2007.

Interview

HR first went over my application and resume, then I was interviewed by the store manager, it was an hour long interview with the store manager and about a half hour with HR.

Interview Questions