Oval Money Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oval Money Interview Questions

Interviews at Oval Money

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oval Money (Turin (Italy)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was a meeting with serious questions, in a very kind way. They asked my about my experience, my studies and what was the reason why I was looking for a new job. They also asked my expectatios in future.Then I had had to write a test and to develop a task.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oval Money (Turin (Italy)) in April 2018.

Interview

I had the first interview with one of the founders, as at that time Oval didn't have someone in charge of recruiting. He transmitted a lot of passion for Oval and enthusiasm for the role they were looking for. The interview quickly became a relaxed talk.
    The same afternoon I received a test with 3 exercises that would allow them to evaluate my competences, but also creativity and analytical skills.
    After sending the test, I got an email from another founder with an invitation to a phone interview... and that was the last step!

Interview Questions

• They started with the request to talk about me, why I wanted to leave my job of the time and what attracted me to Oval.   Answer Question

UI/UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oval Money (Turin (Italy)).

Interview

A recruiter contacted me on Linkedin and put me in contact with them for this position. The process was basically a series of emails with a briefing included in a pdf, with a flow of an application to be created, in order to test the UI and UX choices, no telephone call or meeting face to face at all. I completed the test, and I haven't got the opportunity to expose anything that I did, and the feedback received with a delay of a week was very short (2 or 3 lines in a mail) and negative, not even calls or invitation in the office to discuss. I found that very unfair for a person who works and sacrifices his free time to complete a test for another company, that doesn't even spend 5 minutes for a call to give the feedback.

Interview Questions

• Complete the task included in the pdf.   1 Answer

Customer Support Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oval Money (Turin (Italy)) in February 2019.

Interview

A phone interview with no interest from the interviewer and with a very bad quality call (it was really noisy). It was a pretty negative experience, the person that had to interview me did not get in touch with me, although her boss asked expressly to do so. She was clearly rude and not interested, as she made a call from what seemed a taxi. She made quite aggressive questions assuming information I did not provide.

Interview Questions

• Why did they hired you in your last job if you had no experience (rethorical question)   1 Answer