Oxford University Press Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 144 of over 144 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxford University Press

Featured Interview

Oxford University Press

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

It was a 30 minute phone call interview with the Marketing Coordinator and she was very nice. I was asked about my experience, scenarios, as well as why I want to work at OUP.

Interview Questions
  • How would you react to a sales representative rejecting your offer?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Hong Kong) in Jun 2021

Interview

Checking identity documents and qualifications, one-to-one conversation focusing on work experience and interpersonal relationships in the workplace, editing skill test, conversations with representatives from different departments focusing on subject knowledge and Experience in handling dilemmas

Interview Questions
  • Self intro, a challenging exp, relationships with colleagues

Oxford University Press

Application

I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

The screening was very pleasant overall, and then when moving on to the panel and interview process, I felt an ease and professionalism amongst everyone that really alllwed for my success.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle pressure and how to you stay organized?

Oxford University Press

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

Screening Round: Very straightforward and informative. The whole process allowed me to get a better idea about the company and understand their expectations from this role. The interview was very polite, patient, and answered all my questions. It felt more like a conversation rather than an intense interview session.

Interview Questions
  • Asked more background related questions and gave more clarity on the salary expectation.

Oxford University Press

Application

I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

I had a great phone call interview! Basic questions were asked and I had very nice interviewee that would later become my manager. There was only one phone call and then I got an acceptance email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oxford University Press

Application

I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

Two rounds, two interviewers each time. Taken in a fairly small meeting room. Very friendly atmosphere. They made sure you are at ease. There seemed to be an objective form that they have to fill in. Not sure whether the questions are standard as well. There was a seperate Excel test that lasted about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Karāchi)

Interview

1. A written test (general knowledge and basics focusing on the department specific work) 2. interview with department representatives and HR representative 3. Another interview with department head and HR head 4. Final interview with Managing Director.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself, your interests. 2. Specific questions about your past work and your skillsets as per what you've specified in CV. 3. What do you know about OUP and the department you've applied for. 4. If you could give a suggestion to us about how you'd like to edit our books, what would it be?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Oxford, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

two persons, not worthy regarding the interview process not eve by the job. The job description was not even approached on the interview. absolutely not interesting interview nor the job. I have seen really a big difference between the recruiter want and the offer on glassier

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oxford University Press

Application

I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

Standard behavioural and motivation interview questions (e.g. how do you deal with pressure? Tell me about a time when you demonstrated leadership?) some hypothetical work situations (what would you do in this situation) Editorial task sent by email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Karāchi) in Nov 2020

Interview

The first step is the test. Very formal and professional environment. The test made a lot of sense with regard to the job title. The employers were extremely humble and accommodated me where I was stuck, they were nice enough to ask and bring a cup of water for me. :) Interview is the second step, which was lengthy and to the point, the questions were smart and correctly so. Completely liable in asking what they need to see in their future employee. Experience 10/10, although I could not pass but amazing place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 144 Interviews