PA Leadership Charter School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at PA Leadership Charter School

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PA Leadership Charter School (West Chester, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was scheduled through a headhunter, with one phone call interview and one in person interview. Both were relatively relaxed and laid back with the CEO present for the offer of employment. It concluded with a quick tour of their main facility and a meet and greet with co-workers.

Interview Questions

PA Leadership Charter School Response

Thank you for your great insight.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PA Leadership Charter School in October 2016.

Interview

There are several stages before you are hired. The initial phone screen interview, an in-person interview in front of 3-4 people, a brief presentation is required, and then a meeting with the CEO, and several other administrators.

Interview Questions

PA Leadership Charter School Response

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PA Leadership Charter School (West Chester, PA).

Interview

I was contacted by HR after a little less than a week of filling out my application. The first interview was a phone interview that lasted about 15-20 minutes. The second interview was in front of 4 people, I had to create a presentation on how I would market the school. My third interview was about an hour long, it was with the whole marketing team (5 people).

Interview Questions

PA Leadership Charter School Response