PCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PCA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.7

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCA.

Interview

There were 3 different interviews. The first was on the phone, the second was in person with 5 different people and a skills test, and the third was with the head of the department.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions meant for those in the industry for 10 + years and far to complex for a entry level position   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCA.

Interview

Submit application, resume and cover letter, If selected first is a phone interview covering facts submitted on the resume.Second step might bean interview with 2 person team. The Third step would include an interview with 3 person team, usually Human resource manager, Department head and an employee. A commitment letter confirming hire with further instruction.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working with difficult people?   1 Answer

Maintenance/Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Counce, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PCA (Counce, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with two gentleman. I was contacted by HR immediately after to set up an on site interview a few weeks later. Overall, the questions were about previous experience in the phone interview. The onsite interview was more behavioral questions. A tour of the mill was given.

Interview Questions

• How do you act under pressure?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCA (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

A very quick and casual process discussing previous work and what all is done at the PCA Valdosta plant. They discussed all the pathways in the company - Reliability, or Project Management.

Interview Questions

• Describe the uses of a high and low pressure turbine and how they work.   Answer Question

Atrium Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midway, Davidson, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PCA (Midway, Davidson, NC).

Interview

A sit down with the manger with a tour of the company. And a computer skills test. It was relaxing with out the stress of tring to empress and be able to show your true self and be comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Experiences with job title, work ethic, and if i work well with others   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Interview

I was scheduled for a 1.5 hour interview and went in for a 4 hour drawn out process. I met with multiple members of the team. Everyone was nice, but it was very old school. The sales manager asked me some pretty inappropriate questions which were way off base. For me they changed the entire process. I don't think I could work at a place they carrier around a planner.. I'm not sure they know office 365 is around and you can have a mobile calendar. I couldn't foresee myself working for an arrogant sales manager like the one they had in place.
    I followed up 3 times and they said they're still waiting to see who gets the position.. They don't have the stones to say it's not me which is fine .. Trust me.

Interview Questions

• Old school sales technique like ice breakers.. Why didn't you ask about all the golf pictures in my office?   1 Answer
    • What does/did your father do for a living?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PCA.

Interview

Multiple steps. Phone interview and then an in person interview. Then I went to the plant to talk to some of the other supervisors to see if it was a place that I could see myself working at.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a situation with a disruptive employee   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallula, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCA (Wallula, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Panel Interview - all people in the department that were available. Targeted questions, "What would you do if...? What did you do when...? How do you handle stress....?'

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your past that you had to enlist a team member to get motivated who was not participating.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCA (Lake Forest, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was brought in for a full day of individual interviewing. Some of the folks I interviewed with did not leave a lasting impression. After a full day of interviewing, I still had to ask questions (of Hiring Manager) at the end of the day to clarify job duties, etc. due to unclear answers throughout day. I did not get a "warm fuzzy" feeling after a day of interviewing. People were all nice enough, but something was off.

General Labor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PCA.

Interview

Applied through a state office, about two weeks later I received a call from the company. Had an interview and all the questions were simple. I was offered a position the next day and due to paperwork it took a few more days to actually start working.