PEG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PEG

Energy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PEG (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Interviewed with the president of the company. She was nice and thorough. Ask many questions, made it easy. Met also with the Manager of the team. Thry dont have an HR team so its just out there. They take everyone thats willing to be paid low money. Someone from high school can do the job

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PEG (Fairfax, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the director of engineering and design team lead. They mostly told me about the company, what PEG does, and the company culture. Very few questions asked, mostly resume specific.

Bem Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PEG (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I was asked basic questions and then was offered the job on the spot. Afterwards I got a tour of the office. The entire process was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with Microsoft Excel?   1 Answer

Energy Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PEG (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Go to the office and wait for a manager to take you to the conference room. They basically ask if you're capable of doing simple math and know what and R value is, then you're hired.

Energy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PEG.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about the company, and he set up the interview. I was interviewed one on one by the company's COO. She basically went through my resume and asked me about each credential. The place seemed pleasant enough, but I was not given a tour so I don't really know.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was good at math, which I thought would be obvious given that I have a degree in engineering.   Answer Question