PFS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PFS Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.0

Health Insurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PFS Group in September 2017.

Interview

The office where the interview was held was a large office. Interviewed in a small quiet room. Lasted about 30 minutes. Interviewer stuck to my resume. She inquired about each job listed on resume. Atmosphere was professional. Interviewer was neutral.

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Attended job fair, invited to Pfs open house. Pulled one on one to interview if accepted will meet with another manager. She confirms, offers the job sends to do drug screen : urinalysis by the way if u want to know. And then u start ur training

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

it felt like being in factory line, "next". The personnel lady was bland and low energy like she didn't want to be there except to get a check. She read through the interview questions, not really looking at you to make eye contact, just going through the motions to get all the "cattle" inside the fence.

Interview Questions

• What was considered an acceptable absence at your previous job?   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PFS Group (Deer Park, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Took 4 weeks, interviewed at hiring agency than waited 2 weeks no response, than another 2 weeks. Finally recieved call from staffing agency for face to face interview with HR at the company. Passed that interview than waited another 2 weeks recieved notification for phone interview. Once phone interview w days later recieved actual interview with ddepartment manager and sup. Recieved call with offer 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• Whats your avaliablility considering you will only be hired if you can work this one specific shift.   Answer Question

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Walked in filed out an online application and a brief questionnaire true or false on customer service. Was Tested on the knowledge of an E.O.B.
    Once I completed that I was walked down to the department manager to begin the interview process

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

You are met by HR explained some of the job duties then asked to take a brief medical insurance quiz . Then interviewed by a department manager. You are then asked to take a drug test if they decide to hire you

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PFS Group.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Hired on first by a temp agency then got hired on by PFS after 90 days. That was basically just my boss telling me if I were to accept the position then they would offer it to me.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very lengthy process. I interviewed three times. Did drug test and consented to background check and received email that I was waiting for approval. After calling for 3 days I got an email advising that I was not accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume to PSF. I was contacted for phone screening. Invited in to do interview. Robin(HR) was very nice both over the telehone and in person and very informative. At location 30 mins early. Was called in office to complete application and tests on computer to determine if I had any medical knowledge. Only missed a few questions but was told it would not determine if i recieved job or not. Waited and then interviewed with a manager. Was told that they were only doing interviews this week. No medical experience but i am a fast learner and have 3 plus years call center experience. Also told interviewers that i i am never late on previous job and my attendance is perfect. I know that attendance is a huge factor with this company. I would have been a Great employee for this company but was not even given a chance. Emailed the next day stating that another canadiate was a better match for this position.

Customer Service Representative/collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

submitted application, had a phone screening invited in. I later for review received, W2, etc.. by email to fax in before training scheduled for drug test immediately. I took test while waiting for one on one interview. I was told they would not affect offer. I interviewed with HR, then the person who would be my manager

Interview Questions

• can you be empathetic ?   1 Answer
    • are you familar with medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, and FDPCA ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

12 to 14 no negoatiation. I was told 12 for people with no experience 14 for experienced.