PFS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2016

1.7

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Walked in filed out an online application and a brief questionnaire true or false on customer service. Was Tested on the knowledge of an E.O.B.
    Once I completed that I was walked down to the department manager to begin the interview process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PFS Group.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Hired on first by a temp agency then got hired on by PFS after 90 days. That was basically just my boss telling me if I were to accept the position then they would offer it to me.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very lengthy process. I interviewed three times. Did drug test and consented to background check and received email that I was waiting for approval. After calling for 3 days I got an email advising that I was not accepted.

Interview Questions

• Explain your disasvantages   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume to PSF. I was contacted for phone screening. Invited in to do interview. Robin(HR) was very nice both over the telehone and in person and very informative. At location 30 mins early. Was called in office to complete application and tests on computer to determine if I had any medical knowledge. Only missed a few questions but was told it would not determine if i recieved job or not. Waited and then interviewed with a manager. Was told that they were only doing interviews this week. No medical experience but i am a fast learner and have 3 plus years call center experience. Also told interviewers that i i am never late on previous job and my attendance is perfect. I know that attendance is a huge factor with this company. I would have been a Great employee for this company but was not even given a chance. Emailed the next day stating that another canadiate was a better match for this position.

Customer Service Representative/collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

submitted application, had a phone screening invited in. I later for review received, W2, etc.. by email to fax in before training scheduled for drug test immediately. I took test while waiting for one on one interview. I was told they would not affect offer. I interviewed with HR, then the person who would be my manager

Interview Questions

• can you be empathetic ?   1 Answer
    • are you familar with medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, and FDPCA ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

12 to 14 no negoatiation. I was told 12 for people with no experience 14 for experienced.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PFS Group.

Interview

Very positive experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted less money than I was making at the time because I needed to relocate. PFS always lowballs perspective employees.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PFS Group.

Interview

employee referral and process took 1 week

other offer

CSR- Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

Smoothest interview process ever; everyone is incredibly down to earth...

Negotiation

Not as high as was first told; yet they have many incentives and insurance, 401k, vacation, PTO, and more... AND promotions are very accessible.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PFS Group (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview process consist of detail experience of previous employment and if qualified, a drug test will be done the same day. A background check was performed and training started within the same week.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in healthcare collections?   1 Answer