PFSweb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PFSweb Interview Questions

2.7

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Met the in-house recruiter, took a tour then interviewed with three IT Managers.
    They made me feel very comfortable and they were professional throughout. The IT group is very strong.

Interview Questions

• SCCM 2012
      IT Processes
      IT Purchasing
      SQL Reporting   1 Answer

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PFSweb (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

I was recruited for this job. The interview process is pretty straightforward. They put you in touch with a variety of internal folks. There is one in-person interview but since the positions are all remote most of the conversations are on the phone.

They called my references, had me prepare work for the hiring manager, conduct a personality quiz and told me they were set to make an offer... then I had a conversation with the CEO. My dialog was the same as with everyone else the previous two months but he seemed to have a different approach to the business than the sales leaders. That resulted in them "going a different direction" and starting the recruitment process over again.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in sales? Specifically in Hybris.   1 Answer
    • How do you approach the market.   1 Answer

Account Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

First was a phone interview. Then two face-to-face interviews and then a interview with the team members to see if they think you would be a good fit for their team.

Interview Questions

• What IT/Software skills do you have?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PFSweb (Elizabeth, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

They were late and under dressed. The woman who interviewed me was very inexperienced. It was not a very good experience. The interview was too long. The test was unnecessary.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It was an easy process. Was contacted by HR quick phone screen then set up an in person interview for the following week. Met with two Sr. Managers, Brand Manager, and 2 account associates. Interview questions were straight forward and simple. Read off of my resume.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed, everyone that I interviewed with was nice and personable. I went in as a post grad and was very nervous, but they were very down to earth and always treated me well.

Interview Questions

• Asked me questions off my resume, and accounting knowledge.   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

HR was waiting at the front desk. They were very nice. Immediately took you on a tour of the building which was nice. The office is the open concept. Meaning your sitting right next to your neighbor, almost like sharing a cube. I wanted out when I saw that. I was then placed in a small all window conference room that was located in the reception area. I sat in there for at least 10 min before someone showed up. The process was long, had to interview with staff and other managers. Close to 3 hrs. Final interview was with the hiring manager, IMO she didn't want to be there and her questions/statements were all over the place. Overall seems like a great company but wasn't for me not that it was offered. Seems to be a great place for the 20 something crowd.

Interview Questions

• Just basic that pertained to the job. The 4 that I interviewed with all had to tell me what that company was about which dragged it on.   Answer Question

Senior Site Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted by HR for a phone screen, and then again by the hiring manager for an in-person. The first round I met with 2 Merchandising Managers; 1 Category, 1 Analytics. Then I met with the group Manager. I thought the interviews went great, but no one would follow-up with me regarding their decision to move forward, which was hugely disappointing. I think they thought I was either over-qualified or too technical leaning into to web production & QA. That is unfortunate they could not see the bigger picture.

Interview Questions

• Basics, and a couple of archaic personality-type A/B questions.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, drug and background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PFSweb (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

You end up meeting with 2 or 3 people. They ask basic questions. It feels more of a personality test than anything else.The asked for previous experiences, accomplishments, failures, whether you are a team player or prefer working on your own.