PHP Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PHP Agency

2.2

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PHP Agency (Houston, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

Blunt. On Instagram. The recruiter themself told me about how blunt the recruiting process is, no credidentials or experience needed. I am very disappointed in this company being had very high expectations.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PHP Agency (Plano, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I was invited to an open house, the atmosphere was fantastic. Overview made complete sense. After I walked into a separate room where I asked my questions and then began the on-boarding process. I was deemed a fit for the company!

Insurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PHP Agency (Pasadena, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred to PHP at a job fair and was connected to an owner in the company. I had a pleasant meeting with her and was surprised by the amount of time she took to explain their mission and how they worked. While I found the position was not a right fit for me, I had a good impression of the office as a hard-working team that fostered an entrepreneurial spirit.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the quadrant from Robert Kiyosaki? (Employee, Business Owner, etc.)   2 Answers

I decided it was not the kind of position I was looking for.

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PHP Agency (Riverside, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I reached out to them and they offered the opportunity. I was going to work with a traditional company as a captive agent and glad I made a different choice.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PHP Agency.

Interview

It was the weirdest interview I have ever had. I was told they were not socialists and that what they do is considered a cult mentality. Their words, not mine. How does that not raise a red flag to you? They explained what they do in the most indirect way. As for the position, they could never clearly define the job duties. I asked direct questions like 'what benefits do you offer' and 'do you offer PTO' and was told 'oh we have benefits' and 'what is PTO' then they quickly changed the subject. They also said several times how important it is you fit in and how important it is to read self help books that will better help you for the company. While they seem nice and have a positive energy, they do not have a work environment I would want to invest my time in. It was uncomfortable.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PHP Agency (Dallas, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

I went through 2 rounds of interviews, one with the COO. They didn't use a bunch of lousy canned questions. They seemed very interested in a holistic approach and finding a person who not only knew their stuff, but would be a good fit in personality and motivations. Best interview process I've been a part of. I made it to 1 of 3, but was beat out, likely by someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from all the other candidates?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about you. What makes you tick?   1 Answer
    • What makes you get out of bed in the morning?   1 Answer

Field Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PHP Agency (Plantation, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

It wasn't a easy process. They had a lot of questions regarding my background. They were extremely interested in the fact I am familiar with 5 languages. I did get the job so it was great the background I have.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PHP Agency (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. They made it very clear that they are looking for hardworking, visionaries, that are ambitious, relentless, hungry for more, eager to learn, dedicated, determined, and ready to invest in themselves.

Interview Questions

• what are your short and long term goals? What motivates you? Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation, what happened, how did you respond, how did it make you feel, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PHP Agency (Houston, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Very simple process. I went in for an interview with my friend and just spoke with the interviewer about my experience and found the value the company brings. The company was able to approve of me within a couple of days and I got started instantly.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PHP Agency (Houston, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Typical MLM pyramid scam. Promise you the world. Never answer what you actually do. You'll have to recruit other suckers into this garbage to get "referral fees". As with all these types of scams, the recruiters pump up all this Pie in the Sky BS to get people to buy into their lies and scumbaggery.