POWER Engineers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at POWER Engineers (San Diego, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. The first was on the phone with the recruiter. The second round was on the phone with the hiring manager and department lead. The third was on-site with the hiring manager and department lead. The interview process moved quickly (3 weeks total) as they were looking to hire soon. Overall, I had a good experience and thought the interviews felt very natural/laid-back.

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hailey, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at POWER Engineers (Hailey, ID).

Interview

Pre-screening phone interview, then an in-person meeting with the proposals lead, area lead and department lead. Short-listed candidates had lunch with other department leaders, followed by a written test. The process took two months from my pre-screen to my first day.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff: experience, why I left my last job, ability to project manage publications/large documents with multiple writers   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at POWER Engineers.

Interview

Took about a week or two to get a response. Came in for a two hour interview, interviewed with four people in total. Was very laid back, casual interview. Felt like they just wanted to get a feel for the type of person that you are.

Distribution Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at POWER Engineers.

Interview

There are 2 phone interviews and 1 onside Interviews. They responded quick and the recruiter was really helpful. The questions are basic and can be answered with some background knowledge.

Project Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at POWER Engineers.

Interview

The interview process was standard. The interview time was set-up by a coordinator. The phone interview took 30-45 minutes.
    I was not selected for a second, in-person, interview. I called the phone interviewer to get feedback as to why I was not selected. My phone call was not returned.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at POWER Engineers (Overland Park, KS) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from recruiter a few weeks after applying. First interview went well and had a technical phone interview with the Department Manager a few weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the projects that you have worked on/been part of.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at POWER Engineers (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. More focused on behavioral analysis rather than technical expertise. Interviewer was relaxed and interview was not overly formal. Most of the questions were also pretty standard, tell me about yourself, top strength, top weakness, etc.

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at POWER Engineers (Boise, ID) in September 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then an on-site consisting of a large group (11-12 current employees on the team, not HR) regarding technical abilities, relevant experience.
    I felt the interview went well, and the team indicated the same as we parted ways. They said they'd probably be making a decision by the end of the week and would reach out. I never heard back from anyone in the company.

Interview Questions

• Basic/advanced network troubleshooting and setup, collaborative vs independent work styles   Answer Question

Distribution Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at POWER Engineers.

Interview

They asked me some basic questions and I thought it went well but the very next day they sent me an automated email saying I didn't get the second interview. Expected something more personalized.

Intern II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at POWER Engineers (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a full time position for after graduation and a few days later I got a call asking if I wanted to try out a 5-week internship over Christmas Break. Went in for an interview a few days later and heard back from them the following week.