PROCON Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PROCON

Sort:

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PROCON (Hooksett, NH).

Interview

Overall the process was a positive experience. Annette is who I was in contact with for most of the process expect for the actual in person interview which happened on a Saturday.

Only downside to an interview on a Saturday is you do not get to see the companies culture as you get a tour.

They ask the same questions you can expect in most interviews and there were no tests. Spent about two hours on a Saturday and they were quick with a response.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PROCON (Hooksett, NH) in January 2017.

Interview

Professional, yet warm. They certainly project a team atmosphere, which is something that attracted me to them in the first place. I loved the energy and enthusiasm of the people for PROCON. While it did not work out, I'm happy for the person they did hire. They landed a great job in a great place. I would certainly re-apply should another position come open.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would help you to flourish in your position?   Answer Question

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PROCON (Hooksett, NH) in May 2014.

Interview

I got a rejection letter. Two weeks later a phone call asking for an interview. Spent 20 mins with the recruiter then 10 with the CEO. Another 10 with the department manager with the other two still at the table. Waited 2 weeks before a phone call and then an offer letter. No salary or benefit negotiations. It was what it was. It was 2 more weeks before my start date.

Interview Questions

• What do you want your career path to look like here / Where would you like to be in 5 years?   Answer Question

BD/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PROCON (Hooksett, NH) in September 2014.

Interview

Annette is an amazing recruiter, she writes fun and exciting position descriptions that are truly inspiring, she is so easy to talk to and excellent at finding A+ talent. She found me on LinkedIn and enticed me to come in and meet with the owners first, who are passionate, humble, inspiring leaders then the entire executive team. The leadership is excellent in this organization and they have all worked together for 20+ years so they work so smooth together and truly like working with each other. I then met the team I would be working with and both were excellent at their positions and did great work. It was a long process but I was still working at a company that I loved so I was not in any rush.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Annette worked both on my behalf and Pro Con's and was able to negotiate a package that enticed me to leave my current position that I was happy at and I am so glad that I did.

Project Captain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PROCON.

Interview

I knew several people that were already with ProCon and was asked to submit a resume. The contact with the hiring team was prefessional and understanding of privacy since I was stil employed. My first visit to the office for the interview went well. The staff was very relaxed and I witnessed a mixture of team colaborations and individuals at desk on other tasks. The office was finishing up renovations for a growing department. The interview went well. ProCon is slow to make offers. The staff there is generally long term employees and the make thoughtful choices. I received an offer for less than I was willing to make a change. The people I know are still there and happy.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was going into an interview knowing their organization was aware of issues at my current employer. While I had no issues, and you never want to be negative in an interview, it is difficult to put positive spins when the stories have already been shared.   Answer Question

lower than I was willing to change employers and commute situation. The benefits were on par.