PTM Images Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PTM Images Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.3

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTM Images in May 2017.

Interview

Had me fill out an extensive application for no reason. I waited for 45 mins because the owner, Jonathan was on the phone and it was obviously far more important than an interview he scheduled.
    Once he was off the phone he came out, met me half way and just hand waved me over. Okay? No apologies for making me wait. Interview was mins long and the whole time he seemed annoyed and was watching the TV that was on behind me.

Parking is hard and you have to pay and walk really really far.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PTM Images (West Hollywood, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It took 30 minutes to fill out an employment application. 25 minutes longer than the interview itself. Guy told me he really wanted to meet with me because of where I went to school. Parking was a hassle. Had to take the service elevator bc the regular was broken or something of the sort.

Interview conductor's words were enthusiastic, but his tone definitely was not. It was as if he didn't want to be there. It was all so odd.

It was all the biggest waste of time. Especially for a job that offered sooooo little.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PTM Images.

Interview

I came and was told to fill an application. Not sure why they needed all of my personal information at the interview since I have not been offered the position yet. I completed the "employee application" (even though I'm technically not an employee...yet). I waited for 25-30 minutes before a girl with long bushy hair (she was wearing a midriff top with yoga pants and looked incredibly high) asked me to follow her and she took me to a computer and told me I would be taking a 25 minute test to prove my skills. I think what caught me off guard what how few people were working here! The test was not a problem.

the the guy who I interviewed with is the owner and told me his story and mentioned he has been in business for 20 years. I can hardly believe what he was telling me when I only saw maybe 10 people working. It's a beautiful office but the entire process took entirely too long and the offer was pitiful. When the owner, Mr Jonatjan Bass called to offer me the position a few days later, he offered me $11.00/hour, no benefits and I was responsible for parking. i negotiated but to no avail, the highest offer was $12.00/hour.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Yup, that was it. He didn't ask who I've worked for, didn't even glance through my portfolio. Mr. Bass actually seemed preoccupied and rushed through my interview.
      6 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PTM Images (West Hollywood, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I went in and interviewed with Dakota. I had a brief verbal interview and she looked at my portfolio and asked a few questions.

After that I took a test in the computer lab looking area. The test was 30 mins long and I was to use the images they provide and make graphic designs in Photoshop.

I went in for a second test and used photoshop to make more images but not with photos provided.

Interview Questions

• The main question she asked was if I was very experienced in Photoshop. Rating yourself from 1-10 how experienced are you?   1 Answer

They needed to offer more money for what they were asking for.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PTM Images (West Hollywood, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied on line. They made it very easy to come in. I could come in any time on a certain day. I completed the standard "Employment Application". Then was seen by one of the designers that I could ask any question I wanted to ask. Then I took a creative skills test. It went well. They must have interviewed 70 people that day. I was hired. Guess they liked my creative skiill. Don't kid yourself if you think they just hire anyone. You need to have the talent.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PTM Images (West Hollywood, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on line, met a gentleman named Sion, a French man with style. he asked a series of questions. Asked about the movement of jobs on my resume, wanted to understand the high turnover in previous jobs. Reviewed the compensation and said he would come back to me.

Interview Questions

• Why sales, what are your earning goals, what did you not like about your previous jobs?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PTM Images (West Hollywood, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied on line. I received an email asking if I wanted to come in for an interview. I was able to come in at anytime that was convenient for me. I appreciated that so that I could work around my other job. I completed an "Employment Application". I was then given a quick face to face. Then I was offered to complete a skills test. The test is really about the ability to follow directions and understanding how to be creative.

Interview Questions

• What in your portfolio did you actually complete and how long did it take you to do it.   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTM Images (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Waited for hours for a person who turned out to be the company owner. Insanely unprofessional! Waited to only be told that my salary history was too high and they were only offering $12.00 because of training period.
    I wasted an entire day !

Interview Questions

• If I'd be open to taking $12.50 when I have 5 years of experience.   4 Answers

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTM Images (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I Found the advertisement online and sent in my resume. I got called back for an interview and met with the CEO. We had a 1 on 1 interview as he looked over my resume and asked me questions about myself, my previous work experiences, the he reason I want to be in this industry. The Interview was not intimidating at all and was more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• One question was: what are your strengths and weaknesses.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Simple. I didn't have an issue with that.

Production Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PTM Images in September 2014.

Interview

First Interview was straight to the computer for a photoshop test. Than a quick interview to look at my portfolio. Second interview was to follow an employee around for several hours. However, they didn't explain what to expect. I just thought it would be a second interview as we discuss the job, not several hours. It was an odd interview process. Just to be at they beck and call.

Negotiation

There was no negation, just show up on Monday