PULSE (Texas) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PULSE (Texas) Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at PULSE (Texas)

Senior Manager, Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PULSE (Texas) (Houston, TX).

Interview

Long. Gaps in communications/next steps. No notification of offer or position being filled. Constant follow up required by me to get a very basic status (we are still reviewing over candidates). Face to face interview is made up of four 15 minute interviews with various business leaders in company - each pose the same questions, albeit asked differently.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time when you had to accomplish a task without adequate resources at your disposal.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PULSE (Texas) (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

The process has taken about three weeks so far, one phone interview, 3 in-person interviews, and a follow up phone interview

Interview Questions

• How does your experience prepare you for the position at hand?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PULSE (Texas) (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

PULSE does not do their own recruiting, Discover does. If you live in Texas do not expect to see recruiters at your college career fairs. I suggested they change this system and hopefully they do. Recruiting does start in early January. The interviews are not too bad. They are very interested in your background and skill sets. Be enthusiastic and confident about what you are best at. They don't expect you to already know everything.

Interview Questions

I haven't necessarily decline but I haven't accepted yet, but there is not an option for that. I am trying to see how many opportunities I can find outside of this one. I would come back in a heartbeat if I don't find anything else. Great company.

Graphics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PULSE (Texas) (Houston, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process is long and tedious. Interviewees meet with their manager-to-be, 3-5 of their manager's peers, and their manager's boss. All the interviewees ask the same standard assortment of questions, and so the process is monotonous, but helpful if you need to practice your interviewing skills (by the last one, you'll have it down!). It took over 3 months for an offer even though I had inside information saying there was no other candidate. After speaking with many peers, 3-6 months is standard at PULSE.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position if your education is in (enter unrelated field here)?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PULSE (Texas) in April 2009.

Interview

Asked to attend a group interview with owners and management. Consisted of various questions about experience and management situations/scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • How would you define excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is the most important quality in being a manager?   Answer Question
    • You see that the workspace is untidy, what do you do as a manager?   Answer Question