Pacific Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Companies

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Companies (Aliso, CA).

Interview

Very intense interview process that covered everything from personality tests to lengthy interviews that covered questions outside of the norm. They definitely wanted to make sure that the people they hire are the right fit both in skills as well as personality.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my most positive and negative experiences in both high school and college. Having been in the workforce for over 20 years, it seemed odd to be asked questions that go so far back.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Companies (Aliso Viejo, CA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by a resume review and in person interview with at least 2 company principals. There are 4 partners currently. The phone interview will be focused on your past experience as well as your willingness to work hard making lots of calls, starting out. Of course they stress this is your discussions with them.

Interview Questions

• Questions tend to be pretty standard, focused on past experience and abilities to relate to both clients and prospects. The key here is the willingness to work very hard and put in extra hours. They want people that are willing to spend lots of time on the phone sourcing candidates. This is key to your success. Prove to them that you are willing to engage a steep learning curve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offers are pretty much set in stone. They are good at what they do and they know what you are worth. They do NOT want people with experience in this field necessarily. They feel it is hard to weed out bad habits. You may be able to squeeze an extra couple grand out of them, but have good reason to ask for it.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Companies (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

1) Brief Phone Call
    2) In-Person
    3) In-Person, meet the team

If all goes well during the final interview, they can make you an offer on the spot. If you're not asked to meet the team, chances are you're not going to get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Companies (Aliso Viejo, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

They have a good interview process that includes: screening, personality assessment, and two in-person interviews with partners. They're looking for good culture fit. Two partners, who lead different physician recruiting departments, will interview you. They are great interviewers so prepare appropriately with answers to both behavioral and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you didn't agree with your boss. How did you handle it?
      Describe a time when you lost a sale? What would you do differently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Companies (Aliso, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

A bit intense interview process that asked many questions that seemed to be focused on High School and personality questions as well as questions about why I was leaving my current position. They seemed to be digging for information as to get me to say something bad about my current employer. Perhaps this is how they find the best fit for the role but not sure why all of this matters. I think a simple and honest explanation regarding their questions would have been enough but each question turned into may follow up delving deep questions.

Was contacted by one of their Recruiters from a LinkedIn posting. Did a phone screen and then an in person was scheduled for the following week. Was interviewed by two Managers. A bit intimidating and felt like being grilled for an hour. Nice guys but I can't say the process made me want to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe most important relationships from High School.   Answer Question

Pacific Companies Response

Aug 31, 2018 – EVP

Hello! We Appreciate the feedback! I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience interviewing with us. As you know, we take our interview process very seriously! There may have been... More

Permanent Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Companies (Aliso Viejo, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Not going to lie... the interview process was hard, but this is the reason why I chose this company. Having this thorough interview showed me how much time and thought the management team had put into the hiring process. I felt lucky to have been chosen after I realized how they take time to properly screen each candidate. Now all of those personality tests make sense!