Pacific Premier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Premier

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Premier (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and about 2 weeks later received a call to come in for an in-person interview. Met with hiring manager who asked about my background and explained the availability due to turnover of former employee. He described the role and what was expected. I received an offer a few days after.

Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pacific Premier (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I originally saw a job posting on LinkedIn so I went to the company web page and filled out an application. Within 2 days I received a call from the Human Resources Director and we had a brief discussion about the role as well as my qualifications. We then coordinated an interview at the Corporate Office in Irvine. I came to the interview with my resume and the application they sent me. The interview lasted approximately 1 hour and consisted of a discussion with the HR Director and the Chief Banking Officer. It was a very productive interview since it felt like more of an enjoyable conversation rather than a robotic Q and A. I was very happy with how the interview went.

Interview Questions