Pacific Premier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Premier

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pacific Premier (Santa Maria, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a standard online application and in-person interview. Interviewers were very professional. Also the hiring process was faster and more efficient than I have ever seen. I was very impressed!

Interview Questions

• How do you support Commercial Bankers who may not have all the information you need to complete a task?   1 Answer

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Premier (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and about 2 weeks later received a call to come in for an in-person interview. Met with hiring manager who asked about my background and explained the availability due to turnover of former employee. He described the role and what was expected. I received an offer a few days after.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pacific Premier (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I originally saw a job posting on LinkedIn so I went to the company web page and filled out an application. Within 2 days I received a call from the Human Resources Director and we had a brief discussion about the role as well as my qualifications. We then coordinated an interview at the Corporate Office in Irvine. I came to the interview with my resume and the application they sent me. The interview lasted approximately 1 hour and consisted of a discussion with the HR Director and the Chief Banking Officer. It was a very productive interview since it felt like more of an enjoyable conversation rather than a robotic Q and A. I was very happy with how the interview went.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Premier (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

First was Phone Interview process and then face to face. Only GC candidates were preferred.
    Phone process went on for more than thirty minutes with most of behavorial questions. most of all easy process

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to problem that requires quick solution   Answer Question