Pacific Retirement Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Retirement Services

Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Medford, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

After the referrals are said and done, they call for a phone interview. After the phone interview, they submit your answers to HR to approve or deny you for the second interview. The second interview is a group interview. After the second interview, you finish up some paperwork for availability and background checks.

Interview Questions

• What three things your current or former employer would say about you?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Medford, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and at the end of the phone call she invited me to a face to face group interview. I felt the group interview (about 3 hours including lunch) went very well and I was excited about the opportunity. Their last words were, "Really great meeting you. We will be in touch." I followed up with thank you notes and was surprised when I was not contacted again. I emailed the hiring manager and left a voicemail to follow up but I received zero contact from PRS. I even asked the HR contact for feedback because I felt so positive about the meeting but the HR person did not return my call. This was very disappointing but more so, it was confusing.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you understand the PRS business model to be. What do we do? What are the segments of our business?   1 Answer

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saratoga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Saratoga, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had an over the phone initial interview with a person from human resources. Then I had an onsite interview and I met with two managers from corporate finance department.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as your best attribute in your current position?   1 Answer
    • Since this is an retirement community, how are you with the elderly?   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Medford, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Pretty quick. They ask you some questions, do a personality test, and then talk to you about your employment with them. After a phone call from HR you accept or decline the offer, you're then brought into the HR office to sign papers and take a tour through the buildings.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services.

Interview

Submitted resume and had call within two business days. The initial call had several brief screening questions in addition to a brief summary of the job. Interview scheduled for the following day. Confirmation email contained detailed job description which helped in preparing. When I arrived, everyone had copies of my resume and everyone in the group of four participating in asking questions. Had ample time to ask my questions and never felt rushed.

Dietary Aide Interview

Interview

This was your typical basic interview.