Pacific Retirement Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Retirement Services

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Fun, interactive, friendly, collaborative, casual environment, with professionals. Had 2 phone interviews, 2 in-person interviews, 1 panel interview, and then rounded with the administrator handed off to different people to weigh in.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions about background, and a couple of fun ones about my "spirit animal" and my motorcycle.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services.

Interview

Submitted resume and had call within two business days. The initial call had several brief screening questions in addition to a brief summary of the job. Interview scheduled for the following day. Confirmation email contained detailed job description which helped in preparing. When I arrived, everyone had copies of my resume and everyone in the group of four participating in asking questions. Had ample time to ask my questions and never felt rushed.

Interview Questions

• What are your pet peeves. (Unexpected)   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saratoga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Saratoga, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview took awhile and the interviewer at the time was a lady with a thick Russian accent I believe, and while she was menacing, the interview did go well on my part. If you look passed the tense interview, replying to each question with respect and confidence will only make you more appealing to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Which side do you refill the water by?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Medford, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Pretty quick. They ask you some questions, do a personality test, and then talk to you about your employment with them. After a phone call from HR you accept or decline the offer, you're then brought into the HR office to sign papers and take a tour through the buildings.

Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Medford, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

After the referrals are said and done, they call for a phone interview. After the phone interview, they submit your answers to HR to approve or deny you for the second interview. The second interview is a group interview. After the second interview, you finish up some paperwork for availability and background checks.

Interview Questions

• What three things your current or former employer would say about you?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Medford, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and at the end of the phone call she invited me to a face to face group interview. I felt the group interview (about 3 hours including lunch) went very well and I was excited about the opportunity. Their last words were, "Really great meeting you. We will be in touch." I followed up with thank you notes and was surprised when I was not contacted again. I emailed the hiring manager and left a voicemail to follow up but I received zero contact from PRS. I even asked the HR contact for feedback because I felt so positive about the meeting but the HR person did not return my call. This was very disappointing but more so, it was confusing.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you understand the PRS business model to be. What do we do? What are the segments of our business?   1 Answer

Healthcare Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pacific Retirement Services (Portland, OR) in June 2019.

Interview

I turned in my application on a weekend day, and I was called in for an interview on Tuesday. The first thing the interviewer started with was the benefits of working there. She gushed about working there, the perks, the employees, etc . She then had a list of questions for me to answer, reviewed my application and resume, and then offered me a job on the spot. I was then given a thorough tour of the floors of that were pertinent to the job. The whole process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• 1. Strengths and weaknesses.
      2. Why this position.