Packsize Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Packsize (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

phone interview with HR, Sales Director, and SVP. In person interview in Salt Lake. Overall it was a simple but lengthy process. The company wants to vet their new hires, and make smart decisions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little room for negations.

Aug 25, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter - Talent Acquisition

We are excited to have you join the Packsize team!

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Packsize.

Interview

it a very Lengthy interview process, Several phone and skype interviews started with a recruiter screening call. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then a couple of other skype interviews and finally one face to face interview.

One thing they like to take their time in the process

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions with no structure, just one question leads to the second   Answer Question

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Packsize (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called, came in, and it took an hour. The lead was very friendly and open and willing to answer all questions I had. He seemed impressed that I had done my homework: I had even researched all of the news articles about Packsize.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I am OK with part time work.   1 Answer
    • I was asked about my qualifications.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Packsize (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Answered an add posted for FSE. Received a vm message from HR saying she wanted to talk. Finally connected after several days of phone tag. Answered questions about my background. Moved on to hiring manager. 1 hour Skype interview. Moved to HQ mgr and another 1 hour Skype interview. Moved to hot line mgr and another 1 hour Skype interview. Everything seemed to go well at every stage. Got a call late Friday night saying they were going a different direction. Baffling !! They are very skilled at interviewing which tells me they do it ALOT! I think there must be much turnover - although they don't admit to it.

Interview Questions

Packsize Response

Feb 18, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Packsize is a fast growing company, and as such, we do interview on a regular basis. We are eager to learn about the talents of candidates... More

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Packsize.

Interview

Answered an ad on Craigslist for the position. I received call the next day to set up a phone interview that was supposed to be 45-60 minutes.
    Interview seemed to go well until he asked about experience as a field service tech.
    I have no experience in this position and my resume reflected this. The ad I replied to had no mention of years experience needed.
    After the interviewer figured out I had no experience he cut the interview short to about 15 minutes total.
    Total waste of both our times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Packsize (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First phone interview went well. The interviewer was nice and had many questions. It all took about 20 minutes. They said they would contact me by the end of the week. However, unfortunately, I haven't heard from them yet. The interviewer seemed to be precise and too the point. I felt I would be getting a followup call whether I got to the next level or Not!

Interview Questions

• Ask for a brief description of my field service experiences. Asked about my travel capabilities and on-call availability. Covered all jobs listed and made the appropriate comments.   1 Answer

Dec 7, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on our interviewing process! We appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve the candidate experience, which is of paramount concern to us. We hope you will keep... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Packsize in May 2018.

Interview

Process took less than a month. Many phone screens and one in-person interview. The interviewers are very easy to communicate with as they know what they are looking for. I came prepared and just stayed genuine with all the questions. Had a great time looking at the machine work in person.

Sales Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Packsize (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2018.

Interview

Got a call right away for an interview. Ended up doing two interviews then was told I would be receiving an offer shortly. Got another call and was told that they wanted me to come in for a third interview, but I would still be getting an offer. Then about a week after the third interview and no offer letter sent I received a call that the position is no longer being filled and that the additional head count would be changed to a different role that is unrelated. The role I was applying for is still posted on all the job boards, so not sure what is going on with this, but felt like I was just getting the run around.

Interview Questions

• All pretty standard interview questions. None were really out of left field.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Packsize (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The Systems Engineer is the primary technical solutions resource for the North-American sales team, responsible for diagnosing and developing integrated packaging solutions for customers across all market verticals. Our Systems Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales discovery process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor, project managing installations, and managing the long-term success of the customer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Packsize in July 2017.

Interview

Applied to the position online and heard back quickly. Was able to schedule a phone interview within a week. Had a phone screen with an HR rep. She was lovely and the conversation went really well. Definitely thought I was going to hear back, but it's now been weeks with no additional response. Would be nice to have an update or receive an official rejection.