Packsize Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Packsize Interview Questions

Interviews at Packsize

2.7

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Packsize in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online, after week or two received a phone call to schedule a phone scree. The interview was very laid back, the recruiter asked the same behavioral questions. The reqruiter gave some info about the company and explained the nature of the position.

Interview Questions

Packsize Response

Jan 29, 2020

We so appreciate each and every job candidate that takes the time to apply for our open positions! Thank you for being a part of that process, and for taking the time to provide feedback. We know the nature of a job search is hard on those being interviewed, and that's why we have so much respect for those who are applying. Candidates enter the interviewing process knowing the number of contenders get narrowed down until there may be 2 or 3 final candidates. We all know that not everyone gets an offer. While we are looking for the right skill set, you (the candidate) are looking for roles that are interesting, fulfilling, match your skill level and provide salary/benefits that are competitive in the market. Kudos to all who are in the process of a job search; we appreciate your time whether the process led to a Packsize offer or not!

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Packsize (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email a few days after applying. They asked to set up a time for a phone screen and I replied within a day with my availability. Two days later I received a confirmation email with when I would be called, and on what phone number.

At the agreed upon time I waited 45 min and received no phone calls or emails. Now I understand that things come up and rescheduling may be necessary, so I emailed the recruiter and asked to reschedule. They never replied.

I felt disrespected and like they had completely wasted my time. Never have I been ghosted by a company prior to having a single conversation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Packsize (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview with two different team leads the interview consisted of situational/teamwork question and a online coding test. The test was in c sharp. Overall I didn’t get the job offered but waa referred to another division

Interview Questions

• How do you imagine your self working with our team and describe your ideal team environment?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Packsize.

Interview

Was being bothered almost to the point of borderline harassment by a recruiter. I finally connected with them and agreed to a phone interview. After that I met in person with someone who I thought was the hiring manager. The interview was so basic. Then they had me fly out to Salt Lake City to meet with 4 more people and only two of them actually showed up to speak with me. The whole process took several weeks and there was no priority given to the fact that I was applying and trying to work there. Almost too relaxed in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very basic. Nobody interviewing me had any idea about engineering.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Packsize.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long and very intermittent. The lack of consistency gave the impression they was no urgency in filling the position. I am certain their customers feel their delays and lack of focus.

Interview Questions

• I was asked ‘‘tis question numerous times: “Tell is about any successes you’ve had in selling?”   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Packsize in May 2018.

Interview

Process took less than a month. Many phone screens and one in-person interview. The interviewers are very easy to communicate with as they know what they are looking for. I came prepared and just stayed genuine with all the questions. Had a great time looking at the machine work in person.

Sales Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Packsize (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2018.

Interview

Got a call right away for an interview. Ended up doing two interviews then was told I would be receiving an offer shortly. Got another call and was told that they wanted me to come in for a third interview, but I would still be getting an offer. Then about a week after the third interview and no offer letter sent I received a call that the position is no longer being filled and that the additional head count would be changed to a different role that is unrelated. The role I was applying for is still posted on all the job boards, so not sure what is going on with this, but felt like I was just getting the run around.

Interview Questions

• All pretty standard interview questions. None were really out of left field.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Packsize (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The Systems Engineer is the primary technical solutions resource for the North-American sales team, responsible for diagnosing and developing integrated packaging solutions for customers across all market verticals. Our Systems Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales discovery process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor, project managing installations, and managing the long-term success of the customer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Packsize in July 2017.

Interview

Applied to the position online and heard back quickly. Was able to schedule a phone interview within a week. Had a phone screen with an HR rep. She was lovely and the conversation went really well. Definitely thought I was going to hear back, but it's now been weeks with no additional response. Would be nice to have an update or receive an official rejection.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Packsize in June 2017.

Interview

Packsize forgot to call me at our scheduled phone screen interview time slot on two separate occasions. When we were finally able to connect, I spoke with someone different than whom I've been communicating with in the past. The phone screen lasted about 45 minutes and we discussed a wide variety of topics, including the role, responsibilities, salary range, travel expectations, etc. I was told the next round would be done over video (skype or google hangout) and that someone would most likely contact me either later in the week or the following week for next steps. One day later I received a phone call from the recruiter and she mentioned that she really wanted to have me speak with one of the Sales Manager's before he goes on his vacation and she asked if I had time to speak with him today. I did and we ended up having a 45-minute conversation. Unfortunately, I was under the impression that this was for the Customer Success Manager/ Systems Engineer (Sales) role and that it was a regional position. This was discussed during my first phone screen and was what I applied for online. The Sales Manager actually said this was a National Account Manager role and would be focused not just regionally but over the entire country. Both roles seemed intriguing and I would've been interested in moving forward but the communication from their team was inconsistent and not good at all. I received two different responses from both calls and it ended up being confusing. What role are they hiring for? What position did I apply for??? Packsize seems like a great company but the unorganized manner in which they conducted the interview left me pretty disappointed. It also felt rushed. I guess my experience was unfortunate and hopefully was just an anomaly.

Interview Questions

Packsize Response

Jun 22, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. That is unfortunate that your candidate experience did not match our intention of creating a comfortable, positive interview environment. We value our candidates, are passionate about the work we do, and take to heart a less than desirable experience. Thank you again, your feedback helps us to improve.