Packsize Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Packsize Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.7

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Packsize in July 2017.

Interview

Applied to the position online and heard back quickly. Was able to schedule a phone interview within a week. Had a phone screen with an HR rep. She was lovely and the conversation went really well. Definitely thought I was going to hear back, but it's now been weeks with no additional response. Would be nice to have an update or receive an official rejection.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Packsize in June 2017.

Interview

Packsize forgot to call me at our scheduled phone screen interview time slot on two separate occasions. When we were finally able to connect, I spoke with someone different than whom I've been communicating with in the past. The phone screen lasted about 45 minutes and we discussed a wide variety of topics, including the role, responsibilities, salary range, travel expectations, etc. I was told the next round would be done over video (skype or google hangout) and that someone would most likely contact me either later in the week or the following week for next steps. One day later I received a phone call from the recruiter and she mentioned that she really wanted to have me speak with one of the Sales Manager's before he goes on his vacation and she asked if I had time to speak with him today. I did and we ended up having a 45-minute conversation. Unfortunately, I was under the impression that this was for the Customer Success Manager/ Systems Engineer (Sales) role and that it was a regional position. This was discussed during my first phone screen and was what I applied for online. The Sales Manager actually said this was a National Account Manager role and would be focused not just regionally but over the entire country. Both roles seemed intriguing and I would've been interested in moving forward but the communication from their team was inconsistent and not good at all. I received two different responses from both calls and it ended up being confusing. What role are they hiring for? What position did I apply for??? Packsize seems like a great company but the unorganized manner in which they conducted the interview left me pretty disappointed. It also felt rushed. I guess my experience was unfortunate and hopefully was just an anomaly.

Interview Questions

Packsize Response

Jun 22, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. That is unfortunate that your candidate experience did not match our intention of creating a comfortable, positive interview environment. We... More

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Packsize (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called, came in, and it took an hour. The lead was very friendly and open and willing to answer all questions I had. He seemed impressed that I had done my homework: I had even researched all of the news articles about Packsize.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I am OK with part time work.   1 Answer
    • I was asked about my qualifications.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Packsize (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First phone interview went well. The interviewer was nice and had many questions. It all took about 20 minutes. They said they would contact me by the end of the week. However, unfortunately, I haven't heard from them yet. The interviewer seemed to be precise and too the point. I felt I would be getting a followup call whether I got to the next level or Not!

Interview Questions

• Ask for a brief description of my field service experiences. Asked about my travel capabilities and on-call availability. Covered all jobs listed and made the appropriate comments.   1 Answer

Dec 7, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on our interviewing process! We appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve the candidate experience, which is of paramount concern to us. We hope you will keep... More

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Packsize.

Interview

it a very Lengthy interview process, Several phone and skype interviews started with a recruiter screening call. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then a couple of other skype interviews and finally one face to face interview.

One thing they like to take their time in the process

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions with no structure, just one question leads to the second   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Packsize (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Answered an add posted for FSE. Received a vm message from HR saying she wanted to talk. Finally connected after several days of phone tag. Answered questions about my background. Moved on to hiring manager. 1 hour Skype interview. Moved to HQ mgr and another 1 hour Skype interview. Moved to hot line mgr and another 1 hour Skype interview. Everything seemed to go well at every stage. Got a call late Friday night saying they were going a different direction. Baffling !! They are very skilled at interviewing which tells me they do it ALOT! I think there must be much turnover - although they don't admit to it.

Interview Questions

Packsize Response

Feb 18, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Packsize is a fast growing company, and as such, we do interview on a regular basis. We are eager to learn about the talents of candidates... More

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Packsize (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

phone interview with HR, Sales Director, and SVP. In person interview in Salt Lake. Overall it was a simple but lengthy process. The company wants to vet their new hires, and make smart decisions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little room for negations.

Aug 25, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter - Talent Acquisition

We are excited to have you join the Packsize team!

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Packsize.

Interview

Answered an ad on Craigslist for the position. I received call the next day to set up a phone interview that was supposed to be 45-60 minutes.
    Interview seemed to go well until he asked about experience as a field service tech.
    I have no experience in this position and my resume reflected this. The ad I replied to had no mention of years experience needed.
    After the interviewer figured out I had no experience he cut the interview short to about 15 minutes total.
    Total waste of both our times.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herford (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Packsize (Herford (Germany)) in June 2016.

Interview

1) kurze Telefonkonferenz (ca. 1h)
    2) Einladung zum persönlichen Gespräch (sowohl Fahrtkosten, als auch Hotelkosten wurden zur Gänze übernommen!)
    3) AC Center ca. 1,5h am PC, danach 2h Smalltalk mit Area Director und HR Managerin (ausgezeichnete Atmosphäre)
    4) 7 Tage Bedenkzeit (für beide Seiten sehr von Vorteil)

Interview Questions

• F: sind ihnen lange Autofahrten nicht zu langweilig?   1 Answer