Page Plus Cellular Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Page Plus Cellular Interview Questions

1.5

Interview

It was quick and stupid because they hired everyone who came in and applied. I just talked to the hiring dude and he was like you want the job?I said yes unfortunately and found myself still there four years later hating it to the core

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Page Plus Cellular.

Interview

Submitted resume, phone interview, the interviewed with HR Manager and one of the owners. Knew when I left the interview that I didn't get the job. Out of the blue several months later got call the Friday before Labor Day and wanted me to start on Tuesday after Labor Day Weekend!

Interview Questions

• Didn't know very much anything about the Muslim religion or Arabic Culture...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Holland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Page Plus Cellular (Holland, OH).

Interview

Interview process will begin with taking computer skills test. This test will consist of basics such as copy and paste, ability to login to email client and send specified information and maneuvering throughout different windows and applications. Once steps are completed would also include searching online for information and answering some math skills questions.

Interview Questions

• Very important question and one that carries alot of weight would be, "how would you handle a difficult customer?". This will show the interviewer what problem solving abilities and patience you will have with customer base.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The opening salary entering into Page Plus is not negotiable nor is the time shift you will be hired on for. In most cases walking in the door you will begin as part time employee. This is the time to specify in regards to any requirements you will need in regards to time off for pre planned engagements and or specific days off that will be needed.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Page Plus Cellular (Toledo, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was quick. I had to take a ten minute typing test which went by pretty fast! I then met with a supervisor and i was told i got the job right before I left as long as my background check came back ok.it was really easy going!

Interview Questions

• are you ok with a repetitive environment   1 Answer

Call Center Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Page Plus Cellular (Holland, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online through third party site. Received a call two weeks later. Scheduled phone interview, which was very short and precise. Invited for in-person interview the following week. Skills test was first, then agreement for background check. After the Skills test, which was mostly opening word documents, copy/paste, etc., 1:1 interview with center manager took place, and then 1:1 interview with supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with daily stress from angry customers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Rate is set.

Anonymous Employee in Holland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Page Plus Cellular (Holland, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

I was recommended by another employee because they desperately needed bilingual workers. I met with the HR in her office just based on my recommendation. She asked me a few questions and explained the company and the job role I would be hired for. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you fluent in both English and Spanish?   1 Answer