PageFreezer Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PageFreezer Software

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

I found the company through a networking/hiring event. After sending in my application, I built rapport with the Software Development Manager at a nearby cafe and had a pleasant conversation. The following week I had a technical interview at the office followed by a cultural one. The overall vibe was very positive.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle situations where concurrent processes need to modify a single resource?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

Standard interview process. Introductory phone call describing the position, company, and culture of the organization. Simple questioning and rapport building. In person panel interview, with an assignment to complete to gauge background knowledge.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

Three stage interview including a phone screen, technical panel interview (including a presentation to CEO and two team members) and cultural fit panel interview.

Everyone was friendly and made me feel comfortable. Over all a very positive experience.

The panel interviews were in office in Gastown (Vancouver). Nice office with great views of the North Shore!

Interview Questions

• Normal "Tell us about your background" question.   Answer Question
    • Questions about balancing feature development with other engineering work (like fixing bugs, etc).   Answer Question
    • What are the most important qualities of product managers and why?   Answer Question
    • How do you make product decisions / prioritize?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software.

Interview

3 stages: Phone/In-Person/Group/CEO Skills and personality assessments. A touch of quirkiness. It was clear to me that they weren't just looking for someone who brings valuable skills, but also someone that who is self aware and contributes positive energy to the daily atmosphere. Like many places, the culture fit is important. If its not a fit for you, don't force it. Be yourself, and if its a fit it will be a great fit. Very professional and prompt replies. They don't leave you hanging.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you thought about your personality assessment.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First with the CEO then with the CEO + rest of the marketing team. Also had to complete a simple writing assignment that didn't take too much of my time.

Interview Questions

• Gauged my understanding of the market, and my long term interest in the role. They weren't too worried about my experience in legal/compliance but were more interested in my experience and similar projects I've managed.   Answer Question

CRO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

PageFreezer has an extensive interview process that gives both the candidate and the company a great opportunity to explore potential fit. The process was different than most companies in a good way. It allowed you to engage at multiple levels in the organization to get a sense of the people, culture and vibe of the company.

Demand Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. It was a great and positive experience. The whole process consisted of three parts: phone interview, technical interview and cultural one. HR, CEO and marketing team were very friendly, polite and professional which made it less nervous experience for me. Phone and cultural interviews were pretty easy. The technical part required to prepare a project and present it to the team.

QA Automation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

The first contact = Skill Test(online) -> I passed

The second contact = Phone Screen -> I passed

The most funny part = in person interview. The interview had to parts: 1st part was supposed to be technical and second part was supposed to be cultural.

one of the interviewers was not polite and professional.

Other participants were ok, but they couldn't(didn't) ask me so many questions. I answered everything correctly.

In the cultural part, I answered all the questions. I was asked some technical questions(OMG). I answered perfectly, but it was supposed to be technical?
     (LoooL Zero eye contact)

Please judge...
    Who is talking about culture. Are you kidding? You even don't know what is the interview culture.

I conclude that it was my fault. I wouldn't apply for a cheap company like this.
    Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• What is SOAP stand for? LooooooL   1 Answer

SDR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone call, to be followed by an in person meeting with the ceo. They want to pay as minimally as they can but find someone with skills that far exceed their pay.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience managing people   1 Answer
    • What makes you think you’d be a good fit   1 Answer
    • You would need to prepare a 30-60-90 day plan to ceo as next steps   1 Answer

Strategic Channel Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Awesome candidate experience, very responsive and open employer. Phone Interview, followed by a presentation on the first 90 days in the job and a role play to pitch their company.