PageUp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PageUp

3.4

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PageUp (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Long process! They are very cautious about who they hire as they strategically expand in the US. Screening call, interview, interview, aptitude/personality test results discussion and "interview", trip to NY for in-person meeting. The only downside to the process was receiving a breakdown of the benefits and then having to wait two weeks to hear that they ended up hiring someone else last minute. Overall, great experience and good people.

Interview Questions

• What would your hiring manager say are your two biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Nov 8, 2017 – Talent Manager

Really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience. Our aim is to treat all our candidates with care throughout the recruitment process and even if an offer is not... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PageUp.

Interview

Lengthy. Dealt with multiple recruiters (they seemed to take vacation in succession so was passed between them 3 times) and one manager. Every recruiter and manager was late to every meeting. Recruiter didn't tell me that meeting with manager was a video interview, so we awkwardly had to switch to a conference call once the meeting started, as I was completely unprepared to be on video. Manager just read off my LinkedIn profile and asked me the same 5 questions for every role, all the way back to the beginning of my career regarding positions that were not applicable to this position. It was very awkward and impersonal. Not sure if this manager knew what he/she was trying to obtain from the meeting.

Interview Questions

• What is something you would do differently about x role (reading from past jobs)?   Answer Question
    • What would your current manager say is your best quality?   Answer Question
    • What would your current manager say is your worst quality?   Answer Question

Nov 8, 2017 – Talent Manager

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. I'm terribly sorry to hear that your experience was less than desirable and would be more than happy to speak with you personally (if you felt... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PageUp in December 2017.

Interview

My interviews were mainly virtual, finishing with an onsite interview. Everyone I spoke with seem genuinely interested in my background. The recruiter I worked with was prompt with feedback. Process took about 2 months due to some holidays and other delays on their end. I always had a point of contact for questions.

Interview Questions

PageUp Response

May 13, 2018 – Talent Manager

Thank for sharing this feedback with others on your experience throughout the interview process. From the review, it appears that you are now one of us. Thanks so much for choosing us!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PageUp (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was tough. PageUp is serious about who they hire. Several interviews over Skype and in person, personality tests (love those,) IQ tests, background screening, and I think social screening. I appreciated their seriousness, as I knew they would be thorough in their business practices.

Interview Questions

• After understanding my personality type, they took the time to talk to me about how I would fit in with a team that had personality types of X. I really appreciate that they took the time to care!   1 Answer

Feb 7, 2016 – Talent Manager

Stoked you had a good experience and appreciated our rather thorough approach. It is so true, we try to make sure the fit is mutual, you have to love us as much as we love you!

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PageUp (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Got an initial phone screening interview and the HR person told me we would be arranging an in person interview within a week. After that, they didn't bother getting back to me till about two weeks later after I sent numerous follow up emails and texts. I was then told to come into the office for an interview about 3 days later and they would tell me what time the interview was a day before. When it finally came to the day before the interview, the HR person sent me another email telling me the interview will be postponed yet again for another week and since then I never got a reply back from the company. I was so not happy with how unprofessional this matter was handled and how much time was wasted because my interview kept being postponed and they never got back to me.

Interview Questions

PageUp Response

Jan 7, 2019 – Talent Manager

Thank you for your feedback, and my apologies for the delay in posting this reply. I was surprised and disappointed to read about your experience and have spoken with the recruitment team in order... More

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PageUp (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

Horrific recruiting experience. I had to chase the recruiter for 5 weeks after my information was to be "shared" with the hiring manager. When an end-to-end employee lifecycle software vendor can't keep track of it's recruiting process – that is a red flag.

Interview Questions

PageUp Response

Jul 11, 2018 – Talent Manager

We have reviewed your feedback, and I have subsequently spoken to the recruitment team. It was very disappointing to hear that you felt your experience was 'horrific'. We have had a number of... More

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageUp (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a comprehensive process which involved several phone interviews and 2x on site meetings. I found it valuable to have had the opportunity to speak with key people within the business and meet colleagues in advance of the offer. I requested to have the process accelerated due to a competing job offer from another organisation. I preferenced PageUp.

Interview Questions

• There were no significant 'curveball' questions but more experience and scenario based questions.   Answer Question

Jan 7, 2019 – Talent Manager

Thanks for sharing your interview experience. We aim to provide a transparent and 2-way process to ensure our candidates get to know as much about us as possible. We purposely don't set out to... More

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageUp (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

CV screen, phone interview and then an assessment centre, followed by a one on one interview. The assessment centre was great, not like many of the others that I'd attended. PageUp were really friendly and made you feel at home in a relaxed and chilled atmosphere. They also had some previous grads come in and do a meet and greet with us which was really cool - we got to ask them questions about what they like about PageUp, what roles they started in etc.

Interview Questions

PageUp Response

Sep 4, 2016 – Talent Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review for your graduate recruitment experience. To have you feel at ease is absolutely our aim, we believe we get to see you at your best... More

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PageUp (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

Code test - Phone Interview - interview with Technical Advisor - interview with product owners and paired programming, only listed the progress I made to and it took over 3 weeks to get to this point then 1 week later received a formula decline letter without giving any reasons.

Interview Questions

PageUp Response

Feb 27, 2018 – Talent Manager

Thank you for your honest feedback. I am personally disappointed to hear that you felt your experience was less than ideal. The candidate experience is very important to us and we strive to... More

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PageUp (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

The process was well-organized and quite challenging. Overall good experience and definitely learnt a lot from the interviewers.

Very happy with the detailed feedback after the interview (which mentions the positive sides and areas for improvements).

Jan 18, 2018 – Talent Manager

Thanks for taking the time to provide your review. It is pleasing to hear that your overall experience was a good one. Thanks again, and all the best for the future.