Paladion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paladion Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paladion (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process has been smooth. It consist 2 rounds.

1. Technical over a phone
    2. Client round.
    3. Management round

Each round come up with technical aspects with deep questions related to Security along with Use cases.

They declare the result on same day about your selection and within next few days they release the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paladion.

Interview

Process took 2 days. First round was technical interview. The interviewer asked about my previous experience and started to ask about all the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities and security testing processes. He gave me a piece of code and asked to find the vulnerabilities in the code and solution for resolving the same. It was a 2hrs interview.

Next round was managerial round. It was just for team fitment interview no technical questions.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Paladion (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

First altitude round where 40 questions.
    All questions on logical based.
    Then technical round - basic of networking like what is switch and router say something different.
    How to firewall configure and different between firewall and router.
    After that one more technical round at banglor
    After 3 month one more interview on mumbai location.
    Overall good experience and asked basics qustion.
    But offer too much less sallery.

Interview Questions

Less sallery and two years bond

Senior Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Paladion in February 2016.

Interview

It was two rounds of technical over telephone and one round of Managerial over Skype. General questions pertaining to SOC environment. I was interviewed for Bangalore location. After clearing the interview I was asked to join at Chennai, which I was not comfortable with, so declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• Related to SOC environment and general attacks and there preventive measures.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paladion.

Interview

Hello , its very simple interview i have attend. Aptitude round will be little difficult. remaining will be very simple.

Aptitude Question ( English Grammar, Image )
    Face to Face
    Technical round (Testing related)
    HR(salary discussion)

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paladion (Ghansoli (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First test was aptitude then H.R. interview.Interview was good.They asked about resume in Interview.They test only presentstion skills and confidence.They does not give attention where answers are right or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.TCP and UDP difference.MIcroprocessor 8085 structure draw,assembly language instructon   1 Answer

Jt Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paladion (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

i interviewed on first week of jan. it took 2 days. total 4 rounds.
    aptitude
    tech 1
    tech 2
    hr
     it was quite easy process but delayed to send offer letter as well as joining.

Associate Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paladion (Raigarh (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The first round was technical and I was asked about my practical experience in networking and everythinv mentioned in my resume.
    And few technical questions of Computer Networks
    The second interview round was with HR where my soft skills were tested and was given a choice for work location.

Interview Questions

• Name all the layers in OSI model   1 Answer

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Paladion (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of interview.
    1st with the project manager of project that recruited me. My friend referred me to the company and then after this interview, the project manager contacted the company for further process.
    2nd with Senior Technical Staff. It was really difficult comparing to a fresher applying for a job.
    3rd with HR. Salary negotiation was also a part of this round.
    After completion of all the three rounds, I was managed by another HR.

Interview Questions

• SIEM, SOC, OWASP, Network, OSI, VA, Injection, Log Management, Incident Response   1 Answer

Security Engineer Interview

Interview

2 rounds of technical rounds and 2 HR rounds. the technical round focused on application security and previous security experiences. They were more interested on factors such as confidence, interest and love in security. The HR round was mainly about salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• What is cross site scripting and how do you fix it ?
      Have you heard about LDAP injection?
      OWASP top 10?
      Explain cross site request forgery?
      What tools have you worked with ?
      What is a backdoor?   Answer Question