Pan Asia Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pan Asia Resources Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pan Asia Resources (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I got hired for my capacity to speak foreign languages, some manager from abroad gave me a call to make sure I could handle a troubleshooting call
    It last for a couple of month do go through the whole hiring process

Interview Questions

• Where did I come from and if I had any previous experience in troubleshooting   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pan Asia Resources (Ashburn, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Asked some brief questions such as what technologies am I familiar with, what social media sites do I use, how much schooling did I have. More background information on myself. Gave examples of things I would be asked to and if I could understand them,. The interview was very comfortable and fast. It only lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with social media?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pan Asia Resources (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

Face to Face interview with the CEO. Mostly talked about my previous experience and what I can contribute to the company. Schedule interview on time and proper etiquette displayed.

Senior Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pan Asia Resources (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in May 2014.

Interview

RESPONSIBILITIES:
    - Monitoring shipment process execution (Tracking the shipment).
    Monitor, track and coordinate for the various logistics related activities for day to day operational efficiency & analysis.
    - Asking transporter for their confirmation (register time) and truck availability.
    - Ensuring and checking the shipment (goods) really taken by the transporter. Giving information if any shipment that still can not yet
    taken by the transporter, or might be will be hold waiting queuing process at destination
    - Escalating to Control Tower whether any problem/issued such the rate that not yet confirm/suitable, RO/DO that still not get from
    shipping, queuing at destination warehouse/concession full.
    - Making daily afternoon progress of shipment execution and weekly report to analyst performance of transporter in a week.

Interview Questions

• about my personality and qualification   1 Answer