Panacea Biotec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panacea Biotec Interview Questions

3.2

Tr Scientific Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Panacea Biotec.

Interview

A written round for testing the basics , then panel round which mainly focuses on the matter in the CV , then HR personality review wherein communication skills and networking/ presentation skills are tested. After clearing these stages a final HR round (by the senior HR personnel) for salary and profile discussion.

Interview Questions

• Many Industrial basics in written test and for panel round the hands on experience with practical things were analysed.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panacea Biotec.

Interview

I applied through online and called for one to one personal interview, interview panel was knowledgeable and the overall process was great. the travel was reimbursed by the company. I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• General technical and personal   1 Answer

Trainee Scientific Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panacea Biotec (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

There were two rounds an it was 2 day process , first round was technical and the other round was hr i got selected an accepted the offer although they pay you u less

Negotiation

no negotiation the salary is fixed for trainee scientific officer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panacea Biotec in July 2010.

Interview

The interview and personality tests were outsourced

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panacea Biotec (Guwahati (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

got the telephonic interview first than 1 to 1 and HR interview than the final panel screening after that finally give a product knowledge training after accomplishing all the steps successfully then will get the appointment.

Interview Questions

• i am a Arts graduate and the criteria was science and pharma graduates..and the Q was why should they get me?   Answer Question

Negotiation

lucrative career

Area Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panacea Biotec (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Most of the interview is based on the Employee Referral or by HR data basis.Less consideration is given to Consultancy.After the 1:1 or Telephonic round with the first line ,Candidate has to Face the Second Line.If he qualify then they have to go for a written test.After this there will be a VC with Top management and HR.If Cleared ,then document verification will be there and Then the Medical check up.

Interview Questions

• Negative side of self and I would I use that as my positive quality?   1 Answer
    • I look like very gentle and polite.but organizational requirement is Tough personality.How would I place me there?As they Feel I am unfit..   1 Answer

Negotiation

I Had to prove the justification for the salary I demanded.