PandaDoc Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

Employee Referral26%
Recruiter8%
HardAverageEasy

PandaDoc

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PandaDoc

Interview

Recruiter reached out enthusiastic and then quickly setup my interview with director. But both felt rushed and I could barely get a word in. Then once they decide to not move forward completely ignored me wasn’t professional or appreciated

Interview Questions
  • How does your experience line up with pandadoc?
    Answer Question

PandaDoc

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PandaDoc in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was great! Communication throughout the process was very consistent, timely, and professional. There were a few video interviews with the team and a few assessments as well. Overall, great!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PandaDoc

Application

I interviewed at PandaDoc

Interview

Had an interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, 2 team members, and then was asked to complete a case study and present virtually to a panel of 4. Experienced some technical difficulties during the presentation but they were very understanding and accommodating. Rescheduled a few days later. Ultimately, was not offered the role. The experience was great for the most part, but was soured by the fact that I received a boilerplate rejection email after the amount of time and effort that was put forth during the process. If a candidate is asked to complete a case study and give a presentation (after multiple rounds of interviews), I feel they should probably be given the courtesy of a phone call, or at the very least, a personalized email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PandaDoc

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PandaDoc

Interview

I had three interviews via zoom first two interviews were typical questions you get asked during interview process the last one was a Mock Call. Mock Call was a fair amount of work but I thought the people who interviewed me played their parts well and made it a smooth process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PandaDoc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PandaDoc in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a pretty simple and streamlined interview process that took about two weeks. First call was with a recruiter who then set up an interview with the director of sales. They then went more in-depth into my sales background. The last interview was with the same person and was a role play.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your last position? Average sale size/length?

PandaDoc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PandaDoc in Apr 2021

Interview

Straight forward, responsive, and great feedback. First interview was with a recruiter who screened me and asked typical HR type questions. I then went straight to the director and did interviews with them and received a verbal offer on the final interview, The offer came quickly via e-mail and they were very attentive throughout the whole process. Make sure to ask about next steps towards the end of the interview!

Interview Questions
  • What does your day to day in your current role look like?

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PandaDoc (Gainesville, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

This has been one of the interview processes I've enjoyed. I first met with the HR Recruiter for a screening call followed by an interview with who would be my manager. From there I was interviewed by two other stakeholders in the company in different departments that I would be responsible for working with. Once I went through the interviews I was given a project to present to a panel of 6 individuals. The project took roughly a weekend to complete.

Interview Questions
  • Can you share your thoughts and findings to our customer journey? What are some hypothetical initiatives you would take to solve the gaps found?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PandaDoc (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

It is extremely frustrating when you are asked to create a full plan/presentation for a company using their data. I totally understand why companies would as you to present something but when you are given access to files and asked to sign an NDA, it is because they are going to get an actionable plan that they can potentially use, even if they do not hire you. That's what happened to me with PandaDoc. To be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to work here any way but I still gave a solid effort, I used the information they gave me and created a bespoke plan using what I learned from their data and my research. I had numerous emails and phone calls leading up to my presentation, even an email 10 minutes before to ensure that I would be on and ready to go. I was there, on time, I presented, I answered questions, the presentation ended. I sent a follow up email thanking them for the opportunity... no response and since then, STILL no response from anyone! I had been working with a 3rd party recruiter, someone from HR, a marketing leader and nothing. Let's be clear, I am ok not having gotten the job but it is extremely disrespectful of my time to ask me to create a plan using real life data and I could not even get one of those generic copy and pasted HR emails about going with another more experienced candidate.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were standard with the exception of asking me to create a presentation with their company data.
1 person found this interview helpful

PandaDoc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PandaDoc in Feb 2021

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on Linked In and offered to chat about a position that was obviously not suitable for me (Senior Product Manager). Anyways, I was glad to know that they're opening an office in Lisbon and checked the career site. There was a Product Marketing position open, so I applied. The interviewing process was the following: 1) First, a zoom with an HR and recruitment manager 2) An interview with the Head of PMM and a PMM 3) An interview with the Head of Product (?) The recruiter was very friendly and active while chatting on Linked In in the beginning, but after the second stage, I didn't receive any feedback for a week and had to ask for it. Finally, I got a standard email auto-reply, saying that they were not ready to move forward. I wrote to the recruiter again, asking for more detailed feedback, but never got an answer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your prev. experience? Which metrics did you work with? What are your superpowers?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PandaDoc (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was great. I worked with their recruiter Alyssa throughout the whole process. There were 3 rounds of interviewing within the department I was applying for. Communication in between interviews was great and appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What type of career path are you interested in? Management, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews