KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PandaDoc and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company

Jun 23, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits Fantastic Team Amazing Culture People are always willing to help Management is willing to listen to employees

Cons

I think we need to work harder to keep the veteran employees

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Solid company, frustrating sales culture

Jul 7, 2022 - Senior Manager, Sales Development in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture - Good people to work with - Great product

Cons

- Extremely hard sales goals - Below-par pay

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work, Great place to grow

Jun 17, 2022 - Product Leadership Role
    Business Outlook

Pros

PandaDoc has always invested in growth of its employees. I started as an intern in support. Now I am a leader on the product team. This took about 5 years. PandaDoc is a great place to take risks, you are not punished for taking a risk so long as you learn from them. Outside of a few people that somehow got on (Though didn't last long) everyone is very collaborative and pursues excellence in their role. Leadership is extremely transparent. Nothing big happens in the company is a surprise. Leadership always tells us what is happening and why. Always.

Cons

I think the only major con might be Unique to me specifically. I started on support, moved to product as a jr, then middle, then senior, then leadership. Each of these promotions I was given a % salary increase. This caused me to fall behind in compensation and each promotion made that gap larger and larger. Overall I am EXTREMELY happy for the opportunities afforded to me, but I would have appreciated if my salary was renegotiated based on my new role rather than a "10% bump". I think they pay you fairly, but if you grow too fast, your salary will not be what it should be until you leave. This is a very unique situation so I would not hold it against PandaDoc

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

1 year later - still happy to be here!

Jun 10, 2022 - Account Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- excellent work/life balance, low stress as long as you have good time management -good pay, quotas are very attainable and salary structure is solid -company culture is awesome -all colleagues across the board are great to work with, everyone is friendly and helpful

Cons

-no 401k match -stock options available but not much is given out

5. 5.0

Great company for growth

May 27, 2022 - Market Development Team Manager in Saint Pete, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Potential for Growth, Vacation, Great Product, Remote

Cons

The pay at PandaDoc could be better

6. 5.0

GREAT place to work!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely love the culture! The values are not just words on the website. PandaDoc actually lives their values in a way I've never seen a company do it. Everyone from the top down leads with empathy. This is such an employee friendly workplace. There's also a level of transparency unlike anything I've seen before. Leadership is very open about the business and is so quick to admit faults. This is a great place to come to work every day and just be yourself.

Cons

No 401k match, most tech companies offer unlimited PTO or at least more than 20 days, more unique perks would be nice, compensation is below industry standard for many roles

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Kind people who were trying to figure things out

May 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kind people who try hard to make things work, could be a good place to start your career

Cons

Fairly inexperienced workforce, disjointed organization, at the time very little diversity in leadership team

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great teamwork, culture, and opportunities for advancement.

May 2, 2022 - Customer Success Manager (CSM)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teamwork, culture, and opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Lower pay than industry standard.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place To Work

Mar 30, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so friendly and easy to work with. It is very fast paced, but the benefit is that there are many open doors and you can move quickly to different roles to find what best fits you.

Cons

With it being a startup, there is constantly a lot of change - including departmental structure.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exceptional Company Culture - Powerful Product & Vision

Mar 14, 2022 - Customer Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

PandaDoc is a great company that puts people first and has employee experience and engagement at the heart of it's mission. This trickles through every element including transparency, leadership engagement and the core values of each and every initiative which are rooted in learning, impact, fun and empathy.

Cons

Since it is a fast growing company, there is a lot to do and the pace is very fast, so it's not for everyone.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 188 Reviews
</>Embed

PandaDoc Reviews FAQs

PandaDoc has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 198 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at PandaDoc to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PandaDoc employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PandaDoc. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

96% of PandaDoc employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PandaDoc 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PandaDoc to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with PandaDoc Job Seekers