Pantech Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pantech Wireless

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pantech Wireless (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, another phone interview with Sr. Manager for 30 minutes, and 2-hour long face-to-face interview with Sr. Manager and Sr. Analyst. It was tough but I learned a lot from it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you won the lottery?   Answer Question
    • How would you measure the weight of an airplane without any measuring tools?   Answer Question
    • Using this pencil, can you tell me 5 other ways to use it, except for writing?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pantech Wireless (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2013.

Interview

applied resume on the internet , twice interviews in a day at Pantech R&D center in seoul. and then wait result. Passed

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pantech Wireless (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2011.

Interview

send a resume and they send you an job interview email. If you pass the first interview then you will get another interview. Then it takes like more than 2 weeks to get an email or phone call if you are suitable for the job.

Interview Questions

• Brief yourself, why did you apply for this position? are you okay with overtime work? etc.   Answer Question