KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Parallels Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parallels

Parallels

Application

I interviewed at Parallels

Interview

went smoothly. had a couple of chats and a some technical questions. overall nothing too crazy. worked with them for a few weeks as a consultant on marketing projects. ok overall in my opinion.

Interview Questions
  • tell us about your past experience
    Answer Question

Parallels

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Parallels

Interview

Four steps interveiw conisisting of: Screening call with HR specialist Technical interview with Support team leaders Interview Head of Support where they do ask about the motivation to work in the company Interview with VP of Support, which is supposed the most easisest one. Be ready to ask questions. The decision about hiriing is taken by Support Team leaders.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Parallels

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallels

Interview

Very smooth, great people, 3 interviews at the office and a practical test, technical questions about past experience, another interview with hr behavioural, another interview with the ceo of the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parallels

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Parallels in Jun 2017

Interview

Interviewed with four other managers. Super friendly group and seemed like a great group to join. Very personable which is one of the things I look for first. I did end up getting an offer and took the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parallels

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Parallels in Sep 2016

Interview

The interview lasted almost 6 weeks, most intense interview I have ever experienced. I interviewed in Moscow, the HR lady was nice but in the end she forgot to inform me of the results.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parallels

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Parallels

Interview

At first was questions about my life, not technical. Technical was only few questions - about sql optimization, architect moments, common question about web development process. After that was interview with director - common question about life and etc.

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parallels (Renton, WA) in Apr 2016

Interview

Simple questions was asked and answered quickly. I don't know how can i spend 30 words to describe simple action. I am not a poet. I am not a writer. So can we skip this part?

Interview Questions
  • Test a calculator on the paper, test teapot

Anonymous Employee in Moscow, Moskva

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Parallels (Moscow, Moskva)

Interview

The interview process was great. Scott did an excellent job keeping me in "the loop" in terms of the overall schedule and setting expectations around the entire process from interview to potential offer. The team asked the tough questions but also painted a clear picture of the role, what they were looking for and what it can be like working for a global company like Parallels.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were very targeted around HR Programs and Processes. However, it was also clearly an interview to ensure I was a good fit for the team dynamic.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow, Moskva

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Parallels (Moscow, Moskva) in Jan 2015

Interview

Got a call from a recruiting agency. In my case there were 2 steps (both Skype interviews ~1 hour each): 1) Technical specialist, CV review - asked questions regarding my background, basing on CV and field of work 2) Technical interview - some tasks without writing any code: "how would you solve this task", "describe design of the system basing on the following requirements", etc. After 2nd interview they finally realized that they need a specialist with other programming language experience.

Interview Questions
  • You have a text, print all words in acsending order basing on their frequencies
  • Design a system, which reads filesystem for incoming tasks and then processes them. How would you ensure optimal performance?

Anonymous Employee in Nizhniy Novgorod

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parallels (Nizhniy Novgorod)

Interview

Process was quite fast. Company very flexible and appraisal in the way to get you on board. All people seems very enthusiastic and sounds like a great team to be in.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions about customer unhappy or how to manage projects.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews