Parasoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parasoft Interview Questions

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parasoft in August 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me by mail. Initially was sent a few coding exercises and had the first technical round. The first round was taken by the team lead, was a mix of both technical and question on resume. It was a 60 minute interview. Awaiting their response.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parasoft (Monrovia, CA).

Interview

A call with HR, a call with a dev lead, then a meeting where half the people didn't attend. A high level manager came in for ten minutes, then left.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parasoft (Monrovia, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

We had a couple calls, progressively more difficult and deep, but they went well. I was invited to HQ for a day of interviews with VP's of Sales, Product, and Chief Strategy Officer. You better have done your research because they expect people to come educated on the business. But look, if you're playing at this level and not doing that, you don't deserve to be in the room.

I didn't get an offer while at HQ, which was my goal, but after two more calls about my approach to sales and experience I did get a great offer, that I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the value of our technology?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parasoft in September 2012.

Interview

Extremely rude and disorganized; the interviewer forgot to call me at the designated time, so I called the HR person who scheduled the phone interview 30 minutes in to check what's going on. He actually had the nerve to blame me for calling him late about this, and scheduled the interview 3 business days later.

The interviewer was not much better in terms of professionalism; he asked what CS languages I know of, and distinctively asked questions about languages that are not listed on my resume. After a few questions where I couldn't answer the technicality of a language I did not know, he proceeded to tell me that I was basically wasting his time.

If you plan on selecting an interviewee who clearly has labeled he does not know the language you desire (and failed to label it in your position description), then stop wasting my time by even trying to schedule an interview with me.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parasoft (Monrovia, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager will call you to see if you are a good fit for the position first. If he/she likes you then a face-to-face interview will be scheduled. You will be interviewed by at least 3 different people, to see what your personality is like, how you interact with people, and how you take criticism. There will be technical questions as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My negotiation was simple. I gave them the minimum amount of money I need to start working there and I got what I asked for. What more can I say?

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parasoft (Monrovia, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The initial phone interview was quite simple and easy.
    The face-to-face interview was about the same. They did most of the talking.
    The techincal interview was equally easy
    They gave me an offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them what I wanted, and that is what they offered me.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parasoft in March 2010.

Interview

phone interview and then in-person interview. look for programming background