Parcelforce Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Parcelforce Worldwide

2.0

Sort:

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parcelforce Worldwide (Dartford, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy talk with manager, explained the type of work. Explained about the company, asked if i wanted full time or part time, if i was in education. Basic things that you'd expect in a job interview. Only took one interview. It was through an agency, from christmas work.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parcelforce Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

It was a 1:1 friendly informal interview. Depot Manager had a very nice, laid-back personality, I have been offered a seasonal job straightaway. I have been referred by one of their employees so I presume I had the credentials.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Word, Excel?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parcelforce Worldwide (Beckton, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was very casual they just gave me a heep of forms to fill out and told me they will contact me once processed.

Almost a month later I haven't heard back from anyone, recieved a call from the woman who interviewed me asking if I can go to North London to do a shift there, when it is impossible for me to even get around currently unemployed.

If you do apply for this Job role pressure them call them to check if you have got the role first it'll be better if they let me know if I got the Job or not, I am still waiting for a response.

Delivery & Collection Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parcelforce Worldwide (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2008.

Interview

I was recruited from within the pool of drivers. Internal progression is far more the established route that recruiting from external sources. I progressed with the company fast and had a great time doing so. If you want management role, then start at the botom - you get more respect!

Owner Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deeside, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parcelforce Worldwide (Deeside, Wales (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

quick run through the routes available and if you had previous experience in the delivery business and who you had worked for and for how long etc etc etc etc etc etc