Parigi Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parigi Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Parigi Group

2.1

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Parigi Group.

Interview

Panel Interview, ask about experience and the usual interview questions. It was so long ago I don't recall. I am writing this so I can unlock the reviews as I have heard the company went under.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parigi Group in April 2011.

Interview

met with several senior managers before the offer was given to me.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a lot of moving parts to a business and how much of your self do you give to you work /life community?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the negotiations were very fair

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parigi Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Met briefly with the coordinator. Had an intensive interview with the HR Director. She explained the responsibilities and the details at length.
    Had a second interview met with Payroll.
    Very nice group.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parigi Group.

Interview

Two interviews; I was given a project after the first, due several days later.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of this interview was meeting the head of design. Be prepared for an in-your-face personality; the good part is, she will do most of the talking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary, but not vacation.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parigi Group (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

received a call after submitting resume for an interview. Met with VP of Design, his assistant and the Creative Director.

Negotiation

make sure that you are briefed on your job description and requirements. shoot high, they will low-ball you no matter what you come to the table with.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parigi Group (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

polite and professsional. Enthusiastic. Met with two people. Clearly explained job description, compensation, and responsibilities. Got the offer on the spot. Blah blah blah blah blah

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parigi Group (Orlando, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and then had one interview with a corporate manager from the company. The time and place that was set for the interview by the corporate manager was changed at the last minute. I really didn't feel she was prepared or cared about making a positive impression with a potential employee. She did not try and sell her company at all.

I was not impressed at all with the interview and interviewer. I had a job and I wasn't going to leave when I wasn't given good reasons to leave. Now, later on I was called and offered more money, and I did accepted at that time. I should have gone with my first impression of the company.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dickinson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parigi Group (Dickinson, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process may be a bit intimidating depending on which member of upper level mangement you will meet with. DistrIct mangers may not be the one you will meet with.

Interview Questions

• what would you do to advertise or promote the stores presence   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation because the store was barely able to meet payroll.