Park IP Translation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Park IP Translation Interview Questions

2.2

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Park IP Translation in August 2016.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter from their Welocalize parent company requesting a phone screening during which my interviewer told me the position was no longer available and she said she was recruiting for another role as a Project Coordinator. This role was to support the Project Manager - I agree to a Skype interview a week later with no specific time.

I had not heard back from the recruiter until the day of the interview when she called me at 10AM and scheduled a 2PM Skype call. At the time of my 2PM interview, I received a call from another member of the Park IP team who told me my interview was cancelled because the position was accepted by someone else. He then offered me an interview for another position and instead of giving me a job description, he said he would email it to me and hung up on me promising to call me back in 15 minutes. I denied his offer.

My experience was horribly unprofessional and based upon this, I would never work for this company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Park IP Translation (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a WeLocalize recruiter (their parent company). Phone interview with the recruiter. Phone interview with Park IP. In person interview. All in all it went pretty smoothly, until the in person interview. I met with 4 people that day. I sent them a thank you note after and everything. I then followed up for the next three weeks. I asked when I would hear back by and they would never answer me. They originally told me they needed to interview a couple more people. Eventually, they just stopped responding. Horribly unprofessional.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park IP Translation (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with manager. In person interview at office a week later. With HR it was a regular phone screening 15-20mins, phone interview with manager was in detail asking more questions on experiences and the position, 50-60 mins. In person interview at office was with a team member and 2 managers. Usual interviews, nothing seemed out of ordinary.

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Park IP Translation.

Interview

Hardly any questions about myself or my experience. Mostly just told me about the job. I then was asked to take a "test" in which I essentially compared pictures of similar objects and had to mark what the differences were. Finally, I sat in front of a computer counting sentences in two separate documents.

Interview Questions

• Sat in front of a computer comparing two documents in a foreign language that I wasn't familiar with. Wasn't difficult but was extremely tedious.   Answer Question

The pay was close to minimum wage and the duties entailed comparing documents for differences in the number of sentences and grammar structure.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Park IP Translation (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interviews - both within a few days of each other. the first interview was pretty basic, and nothing out of the ordinary. The called me back and asked to have a second round interview with the Dir. of Business Development who proceed to ask ILLEGAL interview questions - but you're so desperate for a job that you do not even think about it at the time.

The people are bland, do not seem motivated, and the office environment could be described as dry nasal passages when you have used to many nose drops during cold season.

The work may sound interesting, but the people do not know what they are really aiming to do.

Interview Questions

• If we send out 100 media kits and one bring back x amount in $1,000 of dollars, is it worth it?   1 Answer

Quality Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Park IP Translation (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

It was very short and straight forward. There weren't any tricky interview questions, which is a plus. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. This is referring to both the phone and in person interview.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park IP Translation (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

They do have some friendly people, but its a boring, dry place to work. They demand long hours and aren't exactly forthcoming on pay. The first few people you meet seem quiet knowledgeable and are upfront and honest, which is noteworthy for a company in this age and time.

Interview Questions

• Is it worth to send out 100 media kits if one bring back 3,000 dollars from a client   1 Answer

The interviewer asked an ILLEGAL interview question. I highly recommend you steer clear of a company like this. If they can't get the second round interviewer to be professional and courteous, it shows their act is not together. He was fixated on one topic of advertising/marketing that had nothing to do with the job description for project manag. assistant.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Had interview with 3 different people. First interviewer asked some basic questions, but did ask some things that would be considered questionable in legality. Second interviewer had no idea what he was doing and asked several ridiculous questions. Third interviewer was the most professional of them all. Overall, stay away from this company as the people there do not even have a clue in how to conduct an interview properly. This was also in addition to the perfect scores I received on their middle-school level test that was administered with barely any time.

Interview Questions

• If I had a number from 1 to 1000 in my head, how many times would it take to guess the right answer   1 Answer