Parkway Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parkway Bank

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parkway Bank (Elmwood Park, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviewer asked me questions about my previous work experience and my career goals. The interviewer also asked about my education and my technical (computer) skills. The interview explained the job duties, the work hours, the location and the training for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park Ridge, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parkway Bank (Park Ridge, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

The in person Interview was the easiest one I have ever had, excellent company to work for if you want to break into the banking industry. As long as you pass the drug test and are competent enough to answer basic interview questions, you should have no problem getting a job as a teller here.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable handling a drawer of money on your own?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parkway Bank (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

Two interviews, one with HR director and one with the Regional Manager. Each had its own specifics, with HR concentrating on general management questions and company policies and processes while the RM dealt more with specific expectations of the position in the branch, plus setting out some general goals. As always, the one thing that I dreaded to be asked was about salary expectations, since I believe some companies evaluate me more on cost than experience (although the process for this company is yet to be completed). One thing I liked was their emphasis on community involvement, even asking how familiar I was with the community I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you expecting to make with this position?   Answer Question