Participant Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Participant Media (Beverly Hills, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I had an hour interview over the phone with the two supervisors. Afterwords, I completed a written test. About a week later, I was asked to come into the office. Talked with the same people for an hour or more. Then never heard back either way about the position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Participant Media (Beverly Hills, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

It was pretty informal. I went in and met with about three people I would be working under, who asked a bit about me personally and what I wanted to do and what my interests were. Seemed to be gauging my personality more than my experience, which is fine. I was messaged back pretty quickly afterwards telling me I got the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Participant Media.

Interview

Phone Interview and then In-person interview with hiring manager. Very nice and genuine people at this company. All of them seem to enjoy their jobs and love the direction that they are headed in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Participant Media (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was emailed by the company to schedule a phone interview after I submitted my application. I then moved onto the second round and talked to the executives of the department I was interviewing for.

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Participant Media (Beverly Hills, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

2 step interview process, one with your boss and one with HR. Pretty relaxed just had you talk about yourself and your experience. Asked what you knew about Participant. Got sent and email and scheduled an in person interview right away, then a week later or almost two got called in again for a second interview with HR to make sure you were a good fit for the company. They asked what you wanted to learn? and asked you if you had any questions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Participant Media (New York, NY).

Interview

The person interviewing me asked mostly about myself and interests. The position was fairly straightforward and mostly administrative tasks. She talked a lot about what the position entailed and the minimal qualifications for the marketing position, and about her role at the company.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Participant Media (Beverly Hills, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Finance Director and another person. They were both really nice. They asked me about my background, my interest in film, and what I knew about the company. It was a relatively smooth process with mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company and what we do.   1 Answer

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Participant Media (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter was about my experience, previous projects, and explaining to position. I was referred by a friend so the interview was rather short since my friend already shared my background and pitched my experience.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Participant Media in June 2016.

Interview

Very brief interview. The person interviewing me didn't seem excited at all. She kept asking me why I want to work there. She kept saying that I should feel privileged to even have the interview because it's such a great company.

Interview Questions

• Where else are you appalling right now and for what kind of positions?   Answer Question

Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Participant Media (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first emailed by HR, then by the department I applied to. My first interview was a 30 minute phone interview and I was given a very good idea of how the company works and what my responsibilities would be. A few days later, I received an email from another person in the department for another phone interview. It lasted about 20 minutes and she let me know they'd be in touch.