PartnerCentric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PartnerCentric

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PartnerCentric

Marketing Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a phone screen with someone in HR that I thought went well. She sent me an Excel test, which I completed and sent back. After sending it back she said they were going in a different direction. I asked if it was related to the Excel test results or if they were just going with another candidate who had a background more closely aligned with the position. She didn't respond. It's a little off-putting that I spent the time as a candidate taking their test (which I assume they wouldn't have sent if they phone screen didn't go well) but they can't take the time to offer feedback on how I did on that test or why they chose to go in a different direction.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PartnerCentric in July 2017.

Interview

I have a question about the hiring process here. Do they block resumes after you've applied once?

I made it to the 2nd round 2 years ago and was quickly shut down after an initial discussion re: the pay even though I said it was negotiable for me.

Now, 2 years later, I have 2 years of agency work under my belt and I've updated my technical skills, so this feels like it should be a no brainer in my mind.

But I'm afraid my resume may be getting blocked?

Thanks for any advice,
    Connie Iske
    Thanks for any tips!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PartnerCentric (New York, NY).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 1st initial "fit. 2nd cultural compatibility 3rd focus on question & answer. Pretty straight forward and nothing outlandish from the conversations with the team. Focus is really on years of experience and what you have to offer the organization.

Interview Questions

• How to structure portfolio of varied accounts. How do you stay organized   Answer Question