PartnerCentric Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PartnerCentric

PartnerCentric

Application

I interviewed at PartnerCentric

Interview

I had a phone screen with someone in HR that I thought went well. She sent me an Excel test, which I completed and sent back. After sending it back she said they were going in a different direction. I asked if it was related to the Excel test results or if they were just going with another candidate who had a background more closely aligned with the position. She didn't respond. It's a little off-putting that I spent the time as a candidate taking their test (which I assume they wouldn't have sent if they phone screen didn't go well) but they can't take the time to offer feedback on how I did on that test or why they chose to go in a different direction.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with affiliate marketing?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

PartnerCentric

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PartnerCentric in Jul 2017

Interview

I have a question about the hiring process here. Do they block resumes after you've applied once? I made it to the 2nd round 2 years ago and was quickly shut down after an initial discussion re: the pay even though I said it was negotiable for me. Now, 2 years later, I have 2 years of agency work under my belt and I've updated my technical skills, so this feels like it should be a no brainer in my mind. But I'm afraid my resume may be getting blocked? Thanks for any advice, Connie Iske Thanks for any tips!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PartnerCentric (New York, NY)

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 1st initial "fit. 2nd cultural compatibility 3rd focus on question & answer. Pretty straight forward and nothing outlandish from the conversations with the team. Focus is really on years of experience and what you have to offer the organization.

Interview Questions
  • How to structure portfolio of varied accounts. How do you stay organized
8 people found this interview helpful