PartnerCentric Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

4.7
PartnerCentric CEO  and Owner Stephanie Harris (no image)
Stephanie Harris
  1. 5.0

Wonderful Company Culture - Love all the people at PC

Apr 9, 2021 - Marketing Analyst in Bismarck, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture full of innovation and growth! Coworkers are very friendly, caring, and talented! List of Benefits: - Great Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule - Paid Time Off - Unlimited Vacation - Provide Brand New Laptop - Work From Home/Remote - Very Supportive of Traveling (just need to work during US hours) - Monthly Company Video Chat/Retreat (includes free meal paid for by PC) - Company Retreats to Great Locations (paid for by PC includes family every other year) - Great Health/Vision/Dental Insurance (standard plan fully paid for by PC) - Great Maternity Leave (not at that stage in my life yet, but coworkers are and love it) - 401K Plan (100% match for up to 3% of salary) - Free Gym Membership (up to $50 is reimbursed by PC) - Pay Personal Phone Bill (up to $50 is reimbursed by PC) - Free Book per Month (reimbursed by PC)

Cons

Will fire someone if they don't follow the company's core values. It is sad to have coworkers leave from time to time, but I also fully understand that enforcement of the company's values is what makes PC such an incredible place to work. Work hard, play hard definitely describes the type of people at PC. We all have a wonderful time going on adventures, traveling, enjoying hobbies, spending time with friends/family, etc.; but when it comes time to work we all work hard to make sure our jobs get done. We are all very similar in those regards and this is why I enjoy all my coworkers so very much.

Continue reading
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great to Start

May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Gym reimbursement up to a certain amount - Cell phone reimbursement - Good people to work with - Unlimited PTO

Cons

- Not a great salary - Not a lot of room for growth - Lack of transparency - Bad health insurance - Disconnection between employees and upper management

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great People, Poor Management

Mar 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of the employees are awesome and it was great to come to work every day and get to talk to these people. It felt like my peers actually cared about me as a person. Working from home is great even though it takes a ton of motivation. Some people at the company have some really great ideas.

Cons

It felt like the work/life balance they preach only applied to the employees with children, in particular only those with young children; like if you didn't have any then you were expected to make the company a priority over everything else in your life. The senior management seem to practically beg employees to write good reviews here so they get a better rating on the site. There aren't really career growth opportunities and raises seem to be very rare. Don't think you're going to get a yearly bonus either.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Transparent

Mar 10, 2021 - Client Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is made up of a team of hard working, experts in the space. I appreciate leadership's transparency into the state of the business, and not holding back with topics that may at times be difficult. Everyone here truly cares about each other and willing to help each other out, no matter their title. Growth projections are exciting and feeling lucky to be part of PC's trajectory!

Cons

If transparency (good or bad) makes you uncomfortable, this is not the place for you.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Amazing Place to Call My Work Home

Jan 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

We are doing exciting things all the time, we have so much fun together even in a remote environment, and this is a company that cares about fostering the talents and skills of its people. I know the things I'm working on now, that being part of this company and seeing what we're building gives me access and exposure to, will set me up for the future no matter where my career takes me. I love that we all participate in the big and small ideas, and I know I've grown tremendously in my time here.

Cons

No downsides as long as you're excited about innovating

6. 5.0

Wonderful Company to Work for

Jan 7, 2021 - Biz Development in Oregon City, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's all set up so you can easily work from home and get a lot done. Co-workers are wonderful and on the same page.

Cons

It's a fully remote company which is wonderful, do miss an in-person setting sometimes though.

7. 3.0

Too good to be true

Jan 24, 2021 - Full-time Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, work from home

Cons

CEO never satisfied, constant revolving door of sales people as the goals set for them are rarely attainable, claim work/life balance while expecting 24/7 availability and want you to bleed for the company

4 people found this review helpful
  8. 3.0

Friendly environment

Oct 9, 2020 - Internal Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly work environment with flexibility for schedule

Cons

Little to no vertical growth

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great remote company to work for.

Aug 29, 2019 - Marketing Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely competent team. Everyone is good at their job, and willing to help coworkers. Mature, family-oriented remote company vs many 100% remote companies that are young with the fast-faced, start up culture. Strong leadership. Good industry reputation.

Cons

Remote work maybe isn't for everyone. I'd also like to say that while you do have freedom in location, you don't have too much freedom in hours. No time logging or anything like that, but due to client-based nature of the work, you're expected to be on for the typical 9-5. Hard to feel like early mornings or late nights that you put in are noticed or appreciated. Because PartnerCentric is a medium sized company, there isn't as much pie to go around vs other larger companies. I felt like they did a good job at sharing what they can, but don't expect the same level of pay, perks, bonuses, that can be found elsewhere.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

They Walk the Walk

Dec 5, 2019 - Client Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Integrity, Transparency, Culture, Smart people, Strong Future Vision which is always shared with all employees, growing career growth opportunities, consistent growth and healthy company

Cons

I only wished we met as a company more often, but also understandable considering this is a fully remote company.

Continue reading