PartnerCentric Reviews

Updated Dec 5, 2019

4.9
PartnerCentric CEO  and Owner Stephanie Harris (no image)
Stephanie Harris
  1. "They Walk the Walk"

Current Employee - Client Services

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Integrity, Transparency, Culture, Smart people, Strong Future Vision which is always shared with all employees, growing career growth opportunities, consistent growth and healthy company

Cons

I only wished we met as a company more often, but also understandable considering this is a fully remote company.

PartnerCentric2019-12-05

"Great remote company to work for."

Former Employee - Marketing Analyst

I worked at PartnerCentric full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely competent team. Everyone is good at their job, and willing to help coworkers. Mature, family-oriented remote company vs many 100% remote companies that are young with the fast-faced, start up culture. Strong leadership. Good industry reputation.

Cons

Remote work maybe isn't for everyone. I'd also like to say that while you do have freedom in location, you don't have too much freedom in hours. No time logging or anything like that, but due to client-based nature of the work, you're expected to be on for the typical 9-5. Hard to feel like early mornings or late nights that you put in are noticed or appreciated. Because PartnerCentric is a medium sized company, there isn't as much pie to go around vs other larger companies. I felt like they did a good job at sharing what they can, but don't expect the same level of pay, perks, bonuses, that can be found elsewhere.

PartnerCentric2019-08-29

"Internal Support"

Former Employee - Internal Support

I worked at PartnerCentric part-time

Pros

Very good company with lots of benefits. Learned a lot during my time there thanks to the training that was provided.

Cons

Working remote may not be for everyone, however, I enjoyed it.

PartnerCentric2019-02-07
  4. "They back it up!"

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time for less than a year

Pros

A really wonderful, inclusive, and challenging culture. The team is overwhelmingly great to work with, and it raises the bar on everyone's work. And above all, the team delivers an impressive quality of work to the clients. I couldn't be happier here.

Cons

I can't name any serious cons.

PartnerCentric2018-06-22

"Freedom & Responsibility"

5.0

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time

Pros

PartnerCentric's value is in its people. Everyone who works here is well-versed in the affiliate space and is passionate about what they do. PC is a 100% remote organization but does a great job in leveraging communication tools to keep everyone connected & feel like a cohesive team. Being remote is great. Employees are not expected to work a 9-5 as long as they are able to get their work done. Resulting in the perfect balance of freedom and responsibility. Additional Benefits: -Mobile phone allowance -Gym membership reimbursement -Unlimited PTO -401K Match -Great health benefits

Cons

Internal communication can be difficult at times. Though everyone from the top of the organization down can be reached easily, sometimes it is hard to know who to turn to for specific answers. That said, everyone is extremely responsive and willing to point you in the right direction.

PartnerCentric2018-06-11
  6. "PartnerCentric Review"

Current Employee - New Client Relationships in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time for less than a year

Pros

Family oriented, flexible time off, well paid, amazing team , remote workforce, team retreats in great locations, women owned business, great training and on boarding

Cons

In my experience so far I don't have any cons to list about PartnerCentric

PartnerCentric2018-06-12

"Excellent Company to Work for and Thrive in!"

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Remote company that allows for flexible schedule/ excellent work/ life balance - Work with a wonderful team of experts who are hard-working, supportive, communicative, and great sense of humor - Fantastic compensation & benefits - Room to grow and learn

Cons

- If you enjoy working in an office and interacting with colleagues in-person on a daily basis, then this company wouldn't be the one for you since it's fully remote.

PartnerCentric2018-04-30

"Best corporate culture ever!"

Current Employee - Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nicest people ever. Talent level is very high across a highly experienced team in their industry. The service really delivers for the clients. They have 100% figured out how to be successful as a fully remote workforce.

Cons

Because it's a small company, advancement opportunities and competitive pay are a bit harder to deliver than with larger companies.

PartnerCentric2018-04-26

"Great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing and intelligent group of people! Fully remote - you can work from anywhere. I feel very valued as an employee.

Cons

It is fully remote so if you are a person that needs daily in-person interactions with your team and/or clients the job is not for you.

PartnerCentric2018-04-27
  10. "Encouraging Growth"

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time for less than a year

Pros

PartnerCentric has recently encouraged growth within the company with a number of promotions from within the company. There are a number of other benefits associated with working for the company that encourage growth, but the recent promotions have clearly demonstrated their passion for development and career growth.

Cons

As a remote operation, the company uses great systems for maintaining communication, but miscommunication and lack of communication sometimes does occur. It is certainly only occasional, and I have observed similar issues in traditional, non-remote, companies.

PartnerCentric2018-04-24