KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

PartnerCentric Reviews

Updated Mar 31, 2022

Found 57 of over 58 reviews

4.4
PartnerCentric CEO  and Owner Stephanie Harris (no image)
Stephanie Harris

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Place to Work

Mar 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with a leadership team who truly cares about the people as much as the business!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Is there a 6 star option?

Feb 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance. Working Remote ( this is no joke...). A leadership team that genuinely takes an interest in each one of us, not just as employees- but as people. A company that is focused on values, and demonstrates them. A real team atmosphere- seriously everyone is so willing to help each other out. Opportunities for growth- choose your own adventure, and they will help you get there. Some days you might get the "I wish I could go into an office vibe".... but PC does everything possible to make those days few and far between. Video calls, slack chats, company retreats (even the virtual kind), awesome swag boxes...really help bring all of us together.

Cons

Slack can be overwhelming- but so can someone coming to your desk every 5 minutes to ask a question. Email can be crazy- but doesn't that happen every where you work? Some days you may feel like you have so much to do, how will you ever get it done- Hey did you know you have tomorrow too?

4 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to Work For!

Feb 10, 2022 - Associate Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility Family Oriented Work From Home Unlimited PTO Everyone in leadership is very understanding of parental responsibilities & encourages employees to focus on their families. With that comes a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Not seeing coworkers in person may be a con for some but has not been for me. There is plenty of communication amongst coworkers every day to ensure you feel connected.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Mar 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very innovative, strive for excellence. You can keep growing and great leadership team

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Be the first to find this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Amazing company!!!

Sep 18, 2021 - Anonymous in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been part of the partnercentric family for years. I have seen it grow and become the amazing organization it is today. The CEO Stephanie is a visionary and I love her as a person. She is smart and dedicated and I would bet on her any day. Julie is great and a fantastic complement as COO. The whole leadership team cares about the everyone in the company and it shows. They’ve created an amazing culture of excellence that pushes me to be better and keep growing. The company really is my second family. It has been my privilege to be part of this amazing organization and I am glad to be spending my work life with this team. If you are considering joining as a team member, joining as a client or a vendor, don’t hesitate. I cannot say enough good things. It has changed my life.

Cons

Nothing significant enough to comment on

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Job Seeker Beware

Dec 23, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully Remote Health Insurance Company Retreats

Cons

Unrealistic Work Load and Expectations No work life balance No annual raises Constant pivoting of target goals Only care about the bottom line Promotions take forever Encourage you to take time off but don’t really mean it Does not take constructive criticism about the company Constantly pushing you to do more with less

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Wonderful Company Culture - Love all the people at PC

Apr 9, 2021 - Marketing Analyst in Bismarck, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture full of innovation and growth! Coworkers are very friendly, caring, and talented! List of Benefits: - Great Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule - Paid Time Off - Unlimited Vacation - Provide Brand New Laptop - Work From Home/Remote - Very Supportive of Traveling (just need to work during US hours) - Monthly Company Video Chat/Retreat (includes free meal paid for by PC) - Company Retreats to Great Locations (paid for by PC includes family every other year) - Great Health/Vision/Dental Insurance (standard plan fully paid for by PC) - Great Maternity Leave (not at that stage in my life yet, but coworkers are and love it) - 401K Plan (100% match for up to 3% of salary) - Free Gym Membership (up to $50 is reimbursed by PC) - Pay Personal Phone Bill (up to $50 is reimbursed by PC) - Free Book per Month (reimbursed by PC)

Cons

Will fire someone if they don't follow the company's core values. It is sad to have coworkers leave from time to time, but I also fully understand that enforcement of the company's values is what makes PC such an incredible place to work. Work hard, play hard definitely describes the type of people at PC. We all have a wonderful time going on adventures, traveling, enjoying hobbies, spending time with friends/family, etc.; but when it comes time to work we all work hard to make sure our jobs get done. We are all very similar in those regards and this is why I enjoy all my coworkers so very much.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A talented team and an environment that encourages growth and innovation

Dec 1, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Even though it's 100% remote i feel more a part of a team, and interact more with my team mates than any office based company i have worked with.

Cons

fairly steep learning curve for internal processes and tools.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Great Work Environment

Jan 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, opportunity for growth, strong company culture.

Cons

Pandemic has limited in-person interactions

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 2.0
    Former Employee

The worst.

Sep 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work - that's it, that's why everyone is here.

Cons

This company is a sinking ship and has been for years. They preach "family" and don't really mean it. Good luck taking maternity leave, they'll make you feel terrible for taking more than a few weeks. Great account managers are leaving every month for way better opportunities. Sales reps can't make the ridiculous goals that are set for them so they are fired or leave. Sr Management can't seem to understand the issues or doesn't care to fix them. CEO + COO are literal Mean Girls while preaching the most annoying and phony "company values" on the planet. Handled the pandemic year terribly. Skip applying here, it won't turn out well and you'll get laughed at if you ask for a raise.

6 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Reviews

PartnerCentric Reviews FAQs

PartnerCentric has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 58 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at PartnerCentric to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PartnerCentric employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PartnerCentric. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

80% of PartnerCentric employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PartnerCentric 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PartnerCentric to be management, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be career development, compensation.

Popular Careers with PartnerCentric Job Seekers