Partners Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Partners Pharmacy

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partners Pharmacy (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was not very in-depth. I asked plenty of questions on benefits and responsibilities, but the interviewers did not direct difficult questions toward me. They seemed like they had already made up their mind, but needed a formal interview to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Partners Pharmacy (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter via phone after which there was a phone interview with hiring manager. Had a face to face meeting with hiring manager prior to official offer. The interview process was not very intensive.

Billing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Partners Pharmacy (Cranford, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Director and manager both interviewed me. They explained the company, its history, the department and its daily functions. My would be responsibilities, expectations, etc. . .They really didn't ask me much about my work history nor skills or experiences. Seems as if they just needed to fill the position immediately and just went off my resume. The interview was more like an orientation to the company. Hence why it was a very very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you having any billing experience?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Partners Pharmacy (Cranford, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

I came in. I filled out the application again in person and my manger was waiting for me to start the interview. we Spoke about my previous experiences and then we spoke about the job. they liked me because I had experience in long term care. afterwards I kept on asking them questions and we carried the conversation on.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can be beneficial to our pharmacy?
      Are you familiar with our software?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate