Patpatia & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patpatia & Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

AVOID THIS COMPANY. They have a bad reputation with Cal students and their name means nothing on your resume. Interview process is a waste of time. They ask basic behavioral questions then make you write a follow up email/cover letter. Also, they all have bad attitudes (besides Nick). Glad they declined me because I found a much better internship elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting why our clients why Patpatia (all 1 question)   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in July 2016.

Interview

I had two one-on-one interviews with two consultants. All of the questions were based on my resume. No behavior questions. The second one was shorter than the first one because the interviewer had to attend a meeting after my interview. By the end of the interview, they told me to email them why am I a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• - Why (your major)?
      - Why (your university you're attending)?
      - Tel me about your internship at (company)?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in April 2016.

Interview

They asked about what is your general career goal. They also asked some questions related to your previous intern experience. The interviewer wanted to know your focus is quantitative or qualitative. There are no technique questions, all behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the aspect of your previous company that you like most?   Answer Question

Summer Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring process is relatively straight forward. Was invited to an on-site interview as a first round. Asked about past experiences, career aspirations, and just general behavioral questions. After 1 interview, I received the offer, but upon asking 1-2 follow-up questions through about the workplace making sure it was the right fit, my offer was withdrawn. By asking undergraduates to commit to an offer within 24 hours, they are not allowing students to make the best decision for their careers. The way the hiring manager/business consultant handled my concerns over the phone was extremely unprofessional and the overall experience was unpleasant.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates.

Interview

Interviewed with all three junior associates for the first round. They all asked similar questions aking about my work experience. No technical questions and the second half of the interview was open for me to ask any questions about the firm
    Made a second visit to the office to interview with the senior associate. He asked similar questions about my work experience and followed with a long rant about past interns and ended the interview on that note.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

I found this job through my university's career network, and submitted a resume and cover letter through the website. Within a week I was contact for an in-person interview in the company's office. The company only conducts in-person interviews, none through the phone or Skype.
    I was interviewed by three people, two junior business analysts and a senior analyst. They asked questions relating to relevant work experience, expectations about the job, and general career goals. There were no analytic or technical questions (e.g. case studies).

Interview Questions

• There were not really any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Bus Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The woman who contacted you for the interview will meet you first. She really focused on your past experience, and want to know how you can contribute to their group without any training. The woman was pretty nice. Then after she left, a senior will come to interview you. But only a few questions, within 10 minutes.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice and just wanted to know about my previous work experiences. I had consulting experience listed on my resume, so a lot of questions were about my past consulting experiences. They really emphasized how much work I would be doing if I got the job, including a lot of research without a lot of help. The office was beautiful. After a 20 minute or so interview, I met a senior associate. I didn't really get good vibes from the senior associate who wanted me to know that I would have to prioritize this internship over all of my schoolwork. His off-putting attitude is what turned me away from the firm.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to put your internship above your schoolwork?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

No case question, only personality interview.

Associate Consultant was friendly, a Cal Alumnus, and generally pleasant to talk to.

Consulting Partner was aloof and cold- even if this was an intimidation technique, company ratings don't say much better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

There were two round of interviews. They were all panel interviews.