Paul's TV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paul's TV

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paul's TV (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

sit and talk with dm about background and sales told i would make 100k (only the 3 did) the rest is b.s. also they don't tell you about the long shifts or that they can change your store or hours with 12 hours (or less) time

Interview Questions

• no difficult or unexpected questions the dm's are not the best for questions they have basic audio video info   1 Answer

Negotiation

none here's your hourly and sign here alot of details are stated after your hired not good

A/R Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paul's TV (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I was referred by a employee. I had a phone interview with a HR personnel. Then I had an in-person interview and with the A/R manager and the A/R team lead. Very standard interview questions with nothing really out of the ordinary. The interview felt like a formality and as I came to find out later the A/R team is highly dependent on referrals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was an entry level position with and there was very little room for negotiation.

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paul's TV (Irvine, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Initial interview went well, told me all the things you want to hear. When it came down to it i should have gone on GLASSDOOR to view the company profile and what other employees said about the company.

Interview Questions

• It was slave labor. was in by 7:30, didn't leave sometime till 7-8.   Answer Question

Negotiation

their way of the highway.

WH Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paul's TV (Taunton, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was brief - I was overqualified and seen as a "bargain" - nobody from HR was involved

Interview Questions

• How do we know you'll stay and not find something better eventually and move on?   2 Answers

Negotiation

uneventful

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paul's TV (Irvine, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview with HR followed by senior management

Interview Questions

• How would you establish a department budget   1 Answer

Senior Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paul's TV in August 2011.

Interview

Standard face to face interview. I had worked with individuals in this companys management before.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-Negotiable commision based pay

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paul's TV in May 2011.

Interview

Professional, formal interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really. They gave me a fair offer to begin with.