Payoda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Payoda Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payoda.

Interview

2 technical rounds, 1 HR. Overall Easy. There was also a group discussion round initially which led to the rejection of most of the people. Technical interviews are mostly focussed on the basics of programming, school projects etc. One of the interviewer may also try to trick you into thinking if your answer is wrong. Sometimes they may have an online programming round before the recruitment as well.

Interview Questions

• Write a java program to illustrate the concepts of object oriented programming.   Answer Question

Feb 13, 2017

Thanks for writing to us. This will be of great help to the other applicants. Looking forward to have you on board soon!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Payoda in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through the carrier link the company site and I got the first response from recruitment team in half an hour.

There were 4 rounds for the selection process

1. Online test: Your basic coding skills will be evaluated in this.
    2. Technical/Functional discussion with any of the top leaders (like VP): Mainly evaluated based on how good you are in your analytical and reasoning skills.
    3. Technical discussion with any of the senior tech stack people: Mainly focus on your design skills
    4. HR round: Salary and other benefits discussion

The interview process was well planned and intimated in advance with the timelines and the interviewers name. All these interviews were either through phone or through skype.

One good thing I experienced is that, there will be single point of contact from the recruitment team and the person remains the same through out your selection process. This ease the communication and gives a personal touch between you and the new company.

After accepting the offer, the HR team arranged a "direct connect meet" (before we actually join) at the Coimbatore office, for all the new joinees, which helped all of us to get familiarize among ourselves and also got a great opportunity to experience the pulse of the organization. This was a totally exciting experience for me, as I got to know the peoples around you in the new company including the top management.

Interview Questions

Payoda Response

Jun 28, 2016

Thank you for writing. We appreciate your feedback.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Payoda in August 2014.

Interview

one coding round,two technical rounds and a HR interview.
    questions were about sql and java, asked me write a java program based on a scenario explained by the recruiter and a few sql questions, in the second technical interview, I was asked about pointers, java questions like difference between static and final keyword, asked about my projects and some conceptual questions in database management system.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between static and final keywords in java?   Answer Question

Mar 29, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Payoda.

Interview

I was interviewed through my campus. The first round consisted of basic Logical and Reasoning questions. The second round was the coding round in which we were asked some questions such as Reversal of words in a string, Finding a duplicate entry in a array etc.

Interview Questions

Payoda Response

Sep 18, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your review will be of great help to other candidates.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Payoda (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The first round was a combination of aptitude and coding. The next round was a GD round. After this there was a Technical and HR interview. The interviews were conducted via Video conferencing with the HRs

Interview Questions

• A real life coding problem and then a presentation on it.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

Interview

They asked me to write a code. The code was not a difficult one and internet access was also given. The total time given to make the code was around 3 hours and after that they called me for the interview in which they asked me to execute the code and asked questions on it.

Interview Questions

• They were asking to implement the code using total object oriented programming.   1 Answer

Sep 18, 2017

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We wish you goodluck in your future endeavors!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Payoda.

Interview

Only one technical telephonic round and one HR. Company recruitment team called and scheduled telephonic interview. Took interview by technical lead. Asked only some basic technical questions. Took interview for 30 minutes. Once it is cleared, HR round happened through Skype. Overall it is an easy process

Interview Questions

Payoda Response

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It had four rounds. The first round was a coding round with 5 problems from arrays, strings, trees. The second round was Group Discussion. The third round was an application development. you have to develop the application based on the given requirements and solve all the possible test cases.

Interview Questions

• sum of the length of prefix and suffix subtstrings.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

First round was Programming round in ebox.
    Totally 5 questions were there 2 easy 2 hard 1 medium
    Second round was GD
    Third round again Programming presentation round(Presenting our assignment program towards the panel)

Interview Questions

Payoda Response

Senior Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process went for 4 to 6 months ... two face to face rounds and more than 10 telephonic rounds.. which is not necessary to employ an experienced person.

Interview Questions

• Inside sales related questions....based on the industry, clients dealt with etc..   1 Answer

Aug 17, 2017

Thanks for your feedback. Our recruitment process is organized and has different levels depending on the position. We also ensure the candidate is kept informed about the advancements. In certain... More