Payoda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Payoda Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payoda.

Interview

2 technical rounds, 1 HR. Overall Easy. There was also a group discussion round initially which led to the rejection of most of the people. Technical interviews are mostly focussed on the basics of programming, school projects etc. One of the interviewer may also try to trick you into thinking if your answer is wrong. Sometimes they may have an online programming round before the recruitment as well.

Interview Questions

• Write a java program to illustrate the concepts of object oriented programming.   Answer Question

Feb 13, 2017

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Payoda in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through the carrier link the company site and I got the first response from recruitment team in half an hour.

There were 4 rounds for the selection process

1. Online test: Your basic coding skills will be evaluated in this.
    2. Technical/Functional discussion with any of the top leaders (like VP): Mainly evaluated based on how good you are in your analytical and reasoning skills.
    3. Technical discussion with any of the senior tech stack people: Mainly focus on your design skills
    4. HR round: Salary and other benefits discussion

The interview process was well planned and intimated in advance with the timelines and the interviewers name. All these interviews were either through phone or through skype.

One good thing I experienced is that, there will be single point of contact from the recruitment team and the person remains the same through out your selection process. This ease the communication and gives a personal touch between you and the new company.

After accepting the offer, the HR team arranged a "direct connect meet" (before we actually join) at the Coimbatore office, for all the new joinees, which helped all of us to get familiarize among ourselves and also got a great opportunity to experience the pulse of the organization. This was a totally exciting experience for me, as I got to know the peoples around you in the new company including the top management.

Interview Questions

Payoda Response

Jun 28, 2016

Thank you for writing. We appreciate your feedback.

Software Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Payoda in August 2014.

Interview

one coding round,two technical rounds and a HR interview.
    questions were about sql and java, asked me write a java program based on a scenario explained by the recruiter and a few sql questions, in the second technical interview, I was asked about pointers, java questions like difference between static and final keyword, asked about my projects and some conceptual questions in database management system.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between static and final keywords in java?   Answer Question

Mar 29, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was held for AppViewX, Inc.

Interview consisted of 3 rounds: Scenario based aptitude and 2 technical rounds.

The Aptitude round was conducted by the HR team and the technical rounds were conducted by Team leads working in the organization.

Research on the products and its domain before attending the interview was proven helpful during the technical rounds.

Interview Questions

• - Logical and Reasoning questions.
      - Basic Programming knowledge
      - Networking concepts (company product domain)
      - Create Test Cases for Scenarios.
      Answer Question

Feb 13, 2017

Thanks for your feedback. Your review will be of great help to other candidates. We look forward to have you on board soon!

ADC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Payoda (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall Interview Process was good at Payoda Technologies. It started with the Recruiter calling and scheduling the technical round as per my schedule which was really appreciated. Technical Rounds were very good as well. Technical Interview started with basics to medieval and then all the way to some difficult questions where you would be tested on some cutting edge technology in F5 BIG-IP. After the Technical Rounds, There were couple of Client Rounds which then followed with the discussion with VP. HR round was excellent as well. They made sure that all my expectations were taken care and addressed accordingly. You are kept in loop for all the progress during the overall process with prompt feedback and replies. Excellent work by Payoda Team.

Interview Questions

• To tell one technical interview question, I was asked for what is priority group activation in F5 load balancing.   1 Answer

Feb 13, 2017

Thanks for writing to us. This will be of great help to the other applicants. Looking forward to have you on board soon! Thanks again!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Payoda.

Interview

Campus interview. First round was aptitude (both technical and quantitative) with a couple of questions like flowcharts, debugging and logical reasoning. Second round was Group discussion. Topics were non-technical. Third round was technical HR round. Questions were from dbms, networking and various other areas. Fourth round was personal HR. Overall the interview was acceptably moderate.

Interview Questions

Payoda Response

Jan 11, 2017

Thanks for your feedback. Your review will be of great help to other applicants. We look forward to have you on board soon!

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through online, I interviewed at Payoda in Nov 2016. Since i'm very near to the Payoda office Coimbatore, with in a day i completed 3 Rounds and Final round conducted next day. I have applied for Senior Position there were 3 Technical rounds.

Totally there were 4 rounds for the selection process.

1. Technical Round 1: Your basic coding skills will be evaluated in this Round (Similar to Telephonic).
    2. Technical Round 2: Discussion with Lead, mainly evaluated based on how good you are in Technical Skill sets.
    3. Technical Round 3: Discussion with any of the Architect (Key people) Mainly focus on your programming abilities.
    4. HR round: Salary and other benefits discussion. By the way Good Benefits.

The thing i liked is quick results and very transparent about positive and negative points. The Total interview process got completed with in 3 Hours of Time.

Interview Questions

• About .Net Compiler and C# Versions   1 Answer

Dec 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your review will be of great help to other candidates. We look forward to having you on board soon. Thanks!

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Payoda (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

one basic objective and programatic round,telephonic,skype. as usual telephonic the questions are like oops concepts and langaguge fundamentales as well as they also check the diffeternt skill set like how well when you are analysing the code and all.java standard edition perfection is must for crack the interview,

Interview Questions

• collections mapping,treesets,list,minimum coding skills   1 Answer

Jan 11, 2017

Thanks for writing to us. This will be of great help to the other applicants. We wish you goodluck in your future endeavors!

Senior Test Engineer(Automation) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Payoda (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was Scheduled Walk In on a Saturday, so there was no huge crowd which is good .
    Office Assistant was there, working on Saturday to ensure the candidates are given Coffee and Water to make them comfortable, Highly Appreciating work .
    Another good thing, One of the person from recruitment panel came into the waiting hall greeted every one and explained about the company and the interview process.
    Above two things looks a trivial matter but I feel it elevated the company standard much.
    On the downside, I was there at the facility at 8:50 AM and my first round was at 3:00PM ,thats bcz the Interview panel had to come from Coimbatore and the train was late,understandable but it should be taken care.

Process:
    1st Round-40 Mins
    Technical discussion , roles and responsibility ,Framework related questions, Java program (Basic to intermediate level), Scenario based on automation

2nd Round-(Same Day)
    Java Program - Given a system and asked to execute

3rd Round-( After 4 days) - 50 Mins
    Telephonic with Test team Head- Scenario based Questions, Manual Testing Basics, Attitude

4th Round - (After 5 Days) - 1.5 Hrs
    Good Discussion on the Education, Profession, Family Background, then salary .

Done...
    All the rounds majorly had one thing in common , it is the attitude.They look for people with good attitude and people who is flexible enough to adapt to different technologies .

Advise to the Panel:-
    Things are in slower pace, right from the 1st day of interview to the further rounds .HR process is also slow.
    This is my opinion when I compare it with my previous experience.So if this is taken care ,it will be very helpful for the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Java Basic to intermediate programs-->on Arrays , String functions   Answer Question

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. Your elaborate note will be helpful for the candidates who will be taking up interviews with us in the future. Interview process being dynamic ... More

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds for the selection process

1. Technical discussion with one of the senior people on the domain skills(mainly networking for me).
    2. Discussion with Project manager on the project management skills.
    2. Technical/Functional discussion with top leader (like VP).
    4. HR round: Salary and other benefits discussion.

All rounds were scheduled after checking my availability and overall the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• 1.Explain about your Roles and responsibilities in previous projects?
      2.Explain about your project management skills?
      3.What is a Test Matrix?
      4.Test plan contents?
      Answer Question

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback.