Pelephone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pelephone Interview Questions

1.7

Interview

I had one technical interview with my future manager and one personality interview with the recruitment team. They also called one of my recommenders.

Interview Questions

• I was asked regarding the challenges that are expected in my new job and haow i'm going to face them.   Answer Question

SQA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pelephone.

Interview

The interview was very short with no professional questions, including details of my personal history and personal background of the interviewer.

Costumer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramat Gan (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pelephone (Ramat Gan (Israel)) in July 2011.

Interview

First, there is a computer exam, very logical test. ( a little bit like psychometrics but an easy one) who ever passes the computer exam gets into the group interview. in the group interview you will be asked questions like where did you work, why did you left your old job and ect. You will also have a group mission, you will listen to a recored conversation and will be asked to have a group opinion about it. who ever pass the group interview gets into another one. you will get cell phones and will be asked to do some things in it. if you pass the all three your in.

Interview Questions

• It seems they are not asking questions to fail you. (at least when i interviewed)   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Giv`atayim (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pelephone (Giv`atayim (Israel)) in September 2009.

Interview

I already worked there before so it was just a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on a CMS type project?   1 Answer