Penhall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Penhall

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penhall (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume, face to face interview, basic questions. Had to submit driver's license and a copy of my degree. Very straight forward and not personable. Did not have a positive feeling but was offered position with company and was told to start right away.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penhall (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

applied online, several days later they came back to me via email. I scheduled a phone interview for a few days later. after the phone interview i made it to the next round and a skype interview was organized. I was notfiied i got the job next week. after that, i flew out to seattle and started my job at penhall.

Interview Questions

• how do you stay motivated after multiple years in the same job   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penhall (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two interviews with general manager and sales manager. Basic interview questions highlighting experience from previous. Week or two of follow ups before decision. Quick start date after accepted offer. Good overall experience

Interview Questions