Pennington Biomedical Research Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pennington Biomedical Research Center

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pennington Biomedical Research Center (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Very informal when I applied, but that was almost 10 years ago and I was already currently employed at Pennington Biomedical. The interview process has changed greatly since then.

Interview Questions

Interview

I spoke with several new hires. The interview is a formality but before calling for in-person interview they will make sure you have the required qualification. I think that is the general philosophy.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pennington Biomedical Research Center (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2013.

Interview

After applying to Pennigton online, an employee looking for help will contact you. The interview experience will vary depending on which employer needs a research intern. The interview I had was basically my future boss telling me what I was going to be doing over the course of the summer. (I was essentially hired based off of my resume with but even meeting him yet).

Interview Questions

• During the interview, I was just told what I was going to be doing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pennington Biomedical Research Center (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very short interview process, look at experience and education and ask what is the purpose for applying for the position. There's an orientation and site tour that is required as well. The people are very nice and answer all questions. We met with department heads to give a brief overview of their department purpose.