Pennoni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pennoni

2.2

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni (Newark, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Laid back, seemed informal almost. Basic job history questions and skills. Met everyone in office. Talked about projects and expectations. Seemed to be a standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pennoni.

Interview

Standard interview questions. They can come to your school for some and others they do in office. They'll ask of course ask on your experience, what you plan on doing, interests. etc. They want to see if you are a good fit for their office environment. There is obviously the benefit of if you get hired and do well they will take you for full time later.

Interview Questions

• What are you're interests, do you know autocad?   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni (Columbia, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted in a very timely manner after applying for the position. The interview was very comfortable. It felt like more of a conversation as opposed to an interrogation. They showed me a around the office and introduced me to other employees.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni (Newark, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very cordial. Very straight forward questions really wanting to learn more about my work experience. It didn't take too long either. I got to meet some of the people that worked there and the office too.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pennoni.

Interview

The interview process was friendly. The interviewer asked questions to get to know you and experiences you have had in the past. A phone interview and two in person interviews took place to become familiar.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pennoni (Mount Laurel, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process. I met with the hiring manager and answered questions about myself, my experience, and why I wanted to be joining in to the position. Each office runs as a separate entity so I did not meet any of the managers from the company headquarters in Philadelphia, PA.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

My interview was very laid back and comfortable. The interview took place in a conference room with myself and two senior level employees of the firm. They asked basic questions about myself, my goals and what I'm looking for in a career. They then followed up with some basic general knowledge type questions to test my knowledge base.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to fire someone from a job site and how did you handle it if so?   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pennoni (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Group interview with two department supervisors. Ask general questions about your resume and how the experiences and real world scenarios have played out in your life and what you've learned from it. Ask if you are comfortable working outdoors, getting dirty, weather conditions, etc. They also want to make sure that you are an independent person who can be responsible for their time and make the necessary connections at various construction sites to ensure a job well done.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, they offered and said take it or leave it in no so many words.

Transportation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni (Phila, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviewers more of a conversation than anything. It was wonderful and very laid back, Great office and atmosphere, The secretary is super helpful as well. i wound recommend this job to anyone!

Interview Questions

Interview

One interview, wait for letter

Interview Questions

• given plan and told to perform basic survey calculations   Answer Question